Take up your arms! RID Marches!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Take up your arms! RID Marches!

Post by Arev » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 pm

It's time for a war folks. The GCW is stagnant, at best. However, if we go to war, I propose certain conditions be met:

1. Must be against a Rebel PA: No point in fighting another Imperial PA, although, it would be lots of fun. There are some folks I wouldn't mind pwning in other PAs.

2. Strong Space Presence: Why should they be safe in the stars? Let them fly to space. We'll chase them there. (Don't worry, Kio, you can fly with me.)

3. Conditions through Role-playing: Role-playing is starting to pick up in RID, and it needs to be encouraged. I'm sure we can easily find a Rebel PA that would love to RP something out.

4. Red = Dead: Now, as much as I love RP, if we're at war, you're toast. As such, our crafters will have to shelter themselves within the protection of our cities. I'd recommend saving your DNA at RID Cities. Also, certain towns, like Fort Keen, regularly boast of having Entertainers in their cantinas. That's a good reason to save your DNA there, grab a new Entertainer buff, and head back to the front!

Tell me what you think!

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

I like the idea. :) perhaps we can arrange something with Dragons of Avalon (DoA), Honor (HNR), or RECON

:)
Apathy is Death.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Good up to four. Like with me I lag bad and load slow, one rule, when someone is in the middle of the starport(As they were loading in). They are off limits, also if it is an entertainer or crafter, we may not attack, and they all must have their title up if they are entertainers or crafters. If they don't we can attack him/her.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm

I will have to agree with Red on his point about starports (and shuttleports as well). I also agree on the crafter/ent restriction as well. However, "elder" titles shouldn't be included, since for instance, I am an elder merchant, but even if I was a master BH, I could still wear any elder title I choose. So yes, make it where they must wear the title to avoid combat, no title, you die..."elder" title, you die as well.

Now pardon me while I go change my title lol.