The Tale Of An Empire___partIII

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

The Tale Of An Empire___partIII

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:39 pm

Cell started a new life at RID, he devoted all of his time to being a better member and trying to do what he could for the Guild. eventually he was apointed the rank of Royal Guard by lexx yovel himself. Cell was truly a happy man. then one day cell was faced with a large choice to make. he could go back to his home planet and find his family, or he could stay with his imperial comrades and have a great future in RID. this was not an easy thing for cell to do as he was unsure of wether his home planet was sympathetic to the rebalion or not. cell then made the choice to stay and that his life as an imperal was more important now than everything else, nothing could stop him now.

It had been about 2 months since his incedent with leviathen and cell had moved on. but then one day he was orderd a mission he could not bileve. he was orderd to go with an imperial blockade runner to destroy a small planet that was known to be a rebal sympathyzer planet. it wouldent have been a big deal if it wasent kelum that was orderd to be terminated (cells home planet). at first he was full of mixed emotions, he thought that the imperials were more important then his family, he thought that his guild was more important then his family... Cell couldent possibly bileve that his family was full of rebals, his brother was even a riflemen in taining the last time he saw him. Cell had no choice and before he knew it he was on the ship to sector 42 G. Cell was possitioned at the main deck and was orderd by General Ominer to do as the Captain asked while he was there. The general thought it would be a good expirience for Cell.

The flight took about3 days and was a tedious one for cell. he diddent know what to do, should he stop it from ahppening? or should he do as he was told, like a good little imperial trooper. they finaly arrived at the sector whitch Kelum was located. cell was on deck and the general said allowed "prepare to fire, i would like to be done with this lpanet so that we can move on"said the captain, "Cell, come here". "yes sir" said cell, i would like you to do the honors of ordering the destruction of this small planet". cell coulden't think of the right words to say, so he replies with a quick yes. "good, then please do so". "right, ill do that" said a hesitent cell.he picked up the remote to signel the attack, but he couldent to ot. i was his family after all, but then again, they were rebals. cell then said in a low voice "Rebals are no family of mine, FIRE". cell orderd the attack and the planet was reduced to no more then scatterd memories.cell went back to his quarters and wept for what was once his family...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:04 am

Very wonderful Officer. It looks as though you are truely loyal to the Empire :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:57 am

yes you are very loyal

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:29 pm

Ha ha still agree with ur last posts??? :P

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:40 pm

Lol, I also retract my statement. *grumbles* blow up your families planet but hate it when we did nothing *grumbles* hehe

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:43 am

ya lol "im gonna blow up my own planet yay! oh, wats this? lexx built something too close to another structure???? Ill kill him!!!" cells a hypocrite :P and totzo and me, the rid jedi, are out for ur hide!!!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:18 am

:lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:26 am

I'll eat my hat if Telemchus becomes a jedi knight

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:05 pm

Bottoms up mnyak :) im already force sensitive!

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:32 pm

that stuff cell wrote is all bull shit anyway. wow 2 jedi killing lexx because houses are to close together lol.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:53 am

actually idfig the jedi were me and totzo going after cell lol (i didnt edit them i swear!!!)

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:46 pm

lol shure shure you didn't *looks at the picture with a magnafying glass* nope no editing here.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:09 pm

why did you cover up parts of the building?

Be afraid of me, my mad dark jedi skillz will mean major PWNAGE!!!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:02 pm

Lol, that head looks kinda twisted at a weird angle eh Oraf? And by the way, I now deem this certain post on the role-play forums non-roleplayed.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:11 am

oh well no one follows rules anyway.