Before R.I.D........ Part 3 (Chapter Conclusion)

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Before R.I.D........ Part 3 (Chapter Conclusion)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:26 pm

Fikke felt happy. For the first time since he could remember, Fikke's heart was filled with joy. He quickly went to his brother’s side and gave him a desperate hug. "Ugh!" His brother let out, "happy to see you too Fikky, but I'm not really in any condition to be receiving any brotherly bear hugs, heh." Fikke let off slowly repeating the name Slyck had called him in his head, "Fikky." Fikke reminisced how Slyck used to call him that name in a teasing manner when they were young kids, he hated it, but this time, it made him so happy to hear. Fikke looked his brother over; he was pretty beat up.
"What happened to you Slyck?” Fikke asked, his brother stumbling to his feet.
“Rebs ambushed are ship, we didn’t stand a chance, there weren’t many of us, we we’re trying to keep the mission secret and on the down low.” Slyck exclaimed standing under the high window of the cell getting the rain to fall on his face. “But fuck all that, why the hell are you here!?!” Slyck realized unusual circumstances.
“Couple Rebel fighters ambushed me as well, when I awoke I was here. Been here for what seems like forever. The guards come in and they beat me and ask me stupid questions. I don’t even know why I’m here!” Fikke’s morale dropped thinking of his misfortune.
“Well what kind of questions do they ask you exactly?” Slyck inquired.
“They ask me about some Imp general and where he is and shit.”
“Oh no…” Slyck’s expression dropped, and he sunk to his knees.
“Slcyk what is it?” Fikke asked stepping towards his brother.
“Our mission was to transport an Imperial general to one of Yavin’s distant moons.”
“Yavin? But that is where I would have…,” Fikke’s eyes grew wide, “they were looking for you!?!” Slyck slowly nodded his head and went on, “I suggested that to transport him we use a cargo ship like the one we flew, because they go so unnoticed. I never would have imagined that you would have been involved at all. I’m so sorry Fikke.”
Fikke was feeling mixed emotions right now, but he knew any grudge he held would be the end of the two. He sat down next the Slyck, put his arm around his brother gently, and said nothing.

Hours went by before several guards slid some food and drink into the cell. This confused Fikke, never had he been fed more than a couple scraps of bread and now they had 2 slices to split between them. Fikke grabbed the food while Slyck sat in the corner of the cell fiddling with his left boot. “Here,” Fikke gave his brother bread, but Slyck said, “you eat it, we’re getting out.”
“How do you propose we do that exactly?”
“With these,” and with a pop Slyck’s boot sole came off and two pieces of mush feel out and a little wire and plastic. Fikke’s eyes went wide and he swallowed his last bite. “Is that what I think it is?” It was, Slyck had a melting device, the kind used to open locked metal cages in the shipping world, in his boot and he was setting it up on the wall underneath the window.
“I got a glimpse of this place when I was taken in. It’s very small. Probably six or eight guards max. The leader commander only comes now and then. I think we’re on Dathooine. Now when this thing goes off, I’ll jump the first guard and take his weapons, then we run for the shuttle I saw in the field. This place is so small they probably leave it open and unguarded.” Fikke readied himself and slapped the extra piece of bread on Slyck’s chest. Slyck ate it thankfully and set the device. Slowly the wall started to thin out, and eventually the two had dim light beams shining on their faces. The hole grew bigger and bigger until Slyck stepped out it quietly. Fikke followed. They were outside. A ship could be seen about two hundred meters away, and it was open. A guard came around the corner of the wall and before he knew it Slyck knocked him to the ground. He took the pistol off the guard and unstrapped a large looking weapon from the Rebel’s back. “Here,” Slyck said tossing the heavy weapon and keeping the pistol to himself which he was well experienced with. Fikke looked over what Slyck had thrown to him. It was a flamethrower. Fikke couldn’t wait to burn a Rebel with his new toy as the two cautiously crawled through the heavy grass towards the ship. They were about ten meters away from the ship’s ramp when two guards came strolling down out of it. “Prisoner escape!” One yelled as Slyck started to shoot. He missed several times and Fikke pulled the trigger of his flamer. From the flame thrower a ball of fire shot out. It hit the furthest guard lighting him up in flames. Fikke pulled the trigger again, but nothing. The weapon wasn’t working. Luckily Slyck managed to blast the other guard down with his pistol. “Start the ship! I’ll hold off the rush!” Slyck ordered as he turned around and starting shooting at the seven Rebels running towards them. Fikke ran in and started the ship. He set the take off and went back to the ramp. Slyck was taking down Rebels left and right. “Come on!” Fikke yelled. Slyck started backing up the ramp still firing furiously. “Ah!” Slyck let out, and dropped to one knee. A Rebel had hit him right in his shin. “Slyck!” Fikke yelled running towards his brother, but stopping in a curtain of blasts. Slyck turned and shot the ramp control panel and the hatch slowly closed. “Don’t worry Fikky! I owe you one!” Slyck fell off the ramp and Fikke dived at the opening as it closed. “SLYCK!” Fikke screamed, but it was to late. The panel was fried and the ship was lifting off. Fikke ran to the control room and tried to stop it, he couldn’t. It was set to take off, and the ship was already far off the ground. Looking out the window Fikke could see Slyck still fighting. But then the blasts stopped. All Fikke could make out were Rebel’s standing over a fallen body. Fikke dropped to his knees, and wept.

Chapter Conclusion

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:36 pm

i am trueky sorry about your brother fikke. i think your life story is a very honarable one, and i am truely honored to serve you sir *salutes*

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:28 pm

Your brother indeed served well... :(

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:06 pm

You and your brother where very honerable and you still are. It makes me feel unworthy to serve under you.

Wow! I said something serious! Halelujah!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:40 am

(Hehe, now your getting the hang of it Tele :) )

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:12 pm

i am not in your division Fikke but it will be an honor to fight along side of you tonight.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:28 pm

yes lexx (salutes) i beleive i am finally begining to live up to my ranking along with advancements in elite and hybrid proffesions.

Arg....not sure how much longer I can keep this up...

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:54 pm

Sad but good story. it was good :)