Another one of Tele's stories...

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
Another one of Tele's stories...

Post by Santos » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:34 pm

Unable to seek revenge over the brutal murder of his beloved parents, billionaire/heir Telemchus Argus leaves his privileged world behind in disgust, only to end up in a seedy Asian prison fighting for his life. Telemchus is rescued by a mysterious figure named Ducard who offers the lost soul a chance to join his clan of ninja, led by the enigmatic Ra's Al Ghul. Telemchus agrees, and is soon tutored in the ways of stealth, honor, and justice. Fearing his home of Fort Oasis is sinking under the weight of corruption and crime, Telemchus returns to Argus Manor and sets up shop, building a bat suit and assorted crime-stopping toys with the help of a tech genius and Telemchus's trusty butler, Alfred. Stalking the streets of Fort Oasis at night, looking to stamp out crime through intimidation, Batman/Telemchus finds greater evil coming as the fear-mongering Scarecrow begins his nefarious plans to rid the city of whatever harmony is left in the streets.

This is NOT an edited summary of the Batman movie, and heres a picture to prove it!!!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:45 pm

Nobody seems to appreciate my twisted sense of humor....

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Fri May 12, 2006 7:33 am

err.. I dunno about this, I guess there's nothing wrong with it, it's kinda funny I guess lol

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:17 pm

tele you need to get a full size pic of your self IG, and create an entire outfit hehe.

P.S. u should recruit some noob as a side-kick rofl

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:52 am

[quote="Jaysont"]tele you need to get a full size pic of your self IG, and create an entire outfit hehe.

P.S. u should recruit some noob as a side-kick rofl[/quote]

I always end up killing the joke /run of crying

(how lame i just quoted my self rofl)