Need Info for Project

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Need Info for Project

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:18 pm

I'm working on a very brief RID-related SWG comic! It will be made up of screenshots that are photoshopped, or are simply the screenshots. However, to do the first installment, I need to get screenies of the Cats' city/base. I've heard that it's in Crystal Hollow, but I've also heard rumors that it has moved... who knows where they have their HQ?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:19 pm

Right now the CATS moved to a city called Scratching Post on Dantooine. I can send exact coords later in-game, but its more towards the south east I think.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:21 pm

And I thought they couldn't get any lamer with their names... Scratching Post? :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Apparently they also have their own forums? I heard that somewhere... hehe, I want a link to those...

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:29 pm

Forget that, found it myself: http://www.pixieg33k.com/cats/forums/index.php
Hehe, gotta love the violently pink layout :lol:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:35 pm

Stupid city name huh? .... I think I went blind by the way... brb

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:37 pm

I now realize we have as an enemy a gang of deranged, cat-loving retards... have you seen the one guy's signature? It's a picture of a cat with an uzi...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:38 pm

OHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!

It's like someone went and shoved a pink lightsaber into both of my eye sockets!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH NOOOO.......

SOOO MUCH PINK........

Now when I look at the sands of tatooine all i see is pink.... and Lexx is wearing a pink tutu.... with pink eye shadow.... riding a pink swoop.... stroking his pink rifle....

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:39 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:stroking his pink rifle....

Kurke, there is such a thing as pushing it... the above sentence is a prime example...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:43 pm

Oraf Klega wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:stroking his pink rifle....

Kurke, there is such a thing as pushing it... the above sentence is a prime example...

LOL, and you sir have a dirty mind. :P Lexx was stroking his pink Laser Rifle.... :P

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:47 pm

Hehe, it was too tempting... Sure they may have six Jedi (as their forum claims), but they only have 665 articles posted in their forums, and every single one I've read makes zero sense, and sounds like it was written by the inhabitants of an asylum (the kind where the employees wear clean white coats)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:28 pm

PADDED WALLS BABY!!!!!! PADDED WALLS!!!!!!

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:59 am

what about how they say meow when they go into battle. i mean come on. that is lame thtaas basicaly saying here we come tiem for you to die.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:52 pm

Hehe, well we hate 'em for a reason. The day we manage to kill them will be quite a while... somehow they have become the best PvP Rebel guild on the server. I think the Imperial guild of Reign is an even match with them.

It sort of makes me wonder why they moved. Caitiri was mayor of Crystal Hollow, which is like the 2nd or 3rd largest Rebel city on the server... then they hand over mayorship to Vespa, who isnt even a CAT. I would vouch for Crystal Hollow being much better than "Scratching Post."

CFM, CATS, Fort Alliance... we are have more and more enemies :lol:

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:56 pm

i suggest jsut having fort alliance as an enemy for right know it seems like a good prcatise thingy guild to go after.