~*~ Bounty Hunter Mission Center ~*~

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

~*~ Bounty Hunter Mission Center ~*~

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:46 pm

This will be a center for all Bounty Hunters (maybe even if your not a bounty hunter) to collect rewards! Here I will be posting any wanted convicts for people to kill. Understand that this system works best with jedi because us bh can track them whenever they use the force or their lighsabers, but it can still work through duels or PvP.
If you want to put a bounty on someone's head please send me their name, profession, known weapons, the reason you want them dead, and the offered reward to me and I will simply add them to the list. If you lack the funds to place a bounty, but still need someone killed I can still put them on the rebel hitlist which is the same thing but with no reward. Remember the more information on the person, the more likely they will be destroyed!
To claim a reward, you will either need a screenshot of the corpse or a copy of the text that says you killed them. If you kill the person in a group then the reward will be divided amongst you.
Post on this forum if you plan on taking up a mission and I will add you to the list of people pursuing the mission. I will also be keeping a list of all the players we own =).
---I will update this thread a minimum of once a day (probably around 4:00 pm ET)

~~~ CURRENT BOUNTY HUNTER MISSIONS ~~~

Name: Sotanax
Profession: Jedi
Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber
Reward: 45,000 Credits.
Offense: Infiltrated the Imperial Outpost on Dantooine, killed loyal Imperials, and damaged equipment including my swoopbike.
Employer: Fingolfin

Name: Ryu Cryur - formerly Neoc,
Profession: N/A
Weapon: N/A
Reward: 1,000,000 Credits
Offense: N/A
Employer: Mnyak Erglip

~~~ CURRENT RID CONVICT HITLIST ~~~

Cell- Traitor of RID - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Caitiri- Leader of CATS - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Vymordryss- CAT - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Zuu- CAT - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Nisdain- CFM - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Warja- CFM - Your contact is Lexx for this mission
Han - Your contact is Lexx for this mission

----People who have been owned:
N/A
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:03 pm

You wont believe the list of have of people I want to be assasinated. I got a whole list of 'em.

Cell- Traitor of RID
Caitiri- Leader of CATS
Vymordryss- CAT
Zuu- CAT
Nisdain- CFM
Warja- CFM
Oh oh, and somone kill Han... I see him in the Lok cantina but I cant attack him :evil: (Still got more but dont have all night :P )

Good job on this btw Fing, cant wait to see some bounties roasted :twisted:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:16 pm

I put them on the hitlist for now and commented that you are to be contacted for more information. If you want to you can always bump them up to a bounty hunter mission by adding a reward.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:05 am

Ok, I'm placing a bounty on Ryu Cryur - formerly Neoc,
Just for the fuck of it.
1,000,000 credits to whoever Nails him.
I will come back and grind the credits if anyone does it.
Have fun lol