RID- the A the C and the E

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
RID- the A the C and the E

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:30 pm

'Ello everyone,

I want to start off by forgiving to RID for not being around a lot to do anything with RID. Me and Zetagala are busy for starting an alliance chain. So far ISFOD, CF and of course, RID are in it, while waiting foe THM and Delta to join if they do.

First off, I want to give unofficial jobs to members of RID.

Zetagala- RID ambassador and overall leader if I am not around.

Rakuda- Responsible for sending out forms to RID members to fill out with their roll-playing, or actual in-game info, like Fikke did.

Bizob- Form training missions for RID, and form events.

Kurke- Work with Bizob to form events, PvE, PvP, roll-play, or overall fun orginal ideas.

Everyone is welcome to assist these members with their unofficial jobs. Once the alliances are running smoothly I might be able to do a lot of the above.

Also, I want to devote ourselves to A.C.E. This means, Alliances, Cities, and Events. Alliances and Events are covered, but what about Cities?

I want to remodel the city of Fort Oasis. so far it does not have a large ammount of residents. About 37 I think. I want it to grow to a very large ammount. Right now the houses in our city look cluttered. If we get more new members to place houses there in more and more organized rows, it will give the illusion of a beautiful city. Its supposed to be a military city, but a faction base wont be purchased anytime soon. We have the wonderful Imperial Oasis not too far.

Any trainers that are already in the Imperial Oasis wont be placed in Fort Oasis to save money. Lamp posts should not be placed too much. Yet one fountain and a garden will be enough to spruce up our city. Also, once we get more citizens, the city will get more taxes to pay off the cities current 160k a week payment.

If you have any questions, please ask.
P.S.- The new division system ranks have been added. We just need to official announce it on our web site.

Lexx Yovel