Safe House

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Safe House

Post by bizob » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:09 pm

As many of you know, last nite me and fenalei took out 3 turrets in sahara moon. one of the things that helped up us alot was the use of a house about 60m in front of the first base. this provided excellent cover for us to pull back and heal up. the second base we attacked did not have a house for a cover so we ran over to a vendor in sahara moon and purchased a small tatooine house. since the base was just outside the city limits we couldn't place the house directly in front of the base. we were able to place it to the side of the base (just outside city limits) which provided the cover needed to take out the east side turret. after we took out that turret i ran to bestine and went onleave. i then returned to sahara moon, redeeded the house and placed it on the west side of the base between the forward outspost and thier pve DHQ. this will now act as a safe house for future attacks on sahara moon.
the safe house can serve several purposes in an attack. first, it can provide cover for turret attacks. secondly, it gives a place for rebuffing (if a doc is present), healing wounds and can even be used by entertainers to heal/buff. this is just another tool we can use to make our attacks more succesful.

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:15 pm

thats great strategic and tactical thinking Bizob. And like i said if you want to chat about the "turret squad" sometime just tell me in-game, ill be glad to help in anyway possible.

Great job on that attack you 2.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:22 pm

Indeed, he preformed it efficiently with Fen, considering they had very few numbers and resources to deal with.

Very soon, I will be making this squad official. Anyone in the squad will have their title changed to Strike Squad Combatant, and Fenalei will be given the title Strike Squad Captain.

bizob

Post by bizob » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:12 pm

we continued our attack on sahara moon last nite. me, fen, oworo and cazic took out the last large tower on thier fowrard outposts. we also took out a large dish turret on one of thier DHQs, even fighting off several Rebel Commandos. we almost finished off another large tower on the DHQ but it was really late and we all had to get some sleep.
Grats to all who participated and especially Fenalei who led this succesful mission.