FP Farming Gold Mine

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
FP Farming Gold Mine

Post by bizob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:08 pm

so i was out and about last nite looking for a new place to grind some fp. i decided to head to a planet i never go to just for a change of scenery. i had a waypoint to a rebel base on this planet so i decided to check it out to see if the base was still there. what i found was absolutely amazing.
not one but THREE rebels bases practically side by side. each base had empty minefields and NO TURRETS. there was constantly NPC rebels to kill. this place was a blast! i spent almost 2 hours harvesting fp. the loot wasn't great; a few low level loot kit pieces amogst the countless worthless weapons. i did manage to make a nice little 32k in "tips" from my rebel victims and about 4k fp.
i had to take a couple of rests to let my mind pool regenerate (i was spamming LLC specials like a madman) but other than that it was a non-stop killing spree.
ok so wheres is the fp goldmine you ask? well I'm not gonna tell ya! well not yet anyways. i plan on having a fp farming event at this location very soon. i think it would be a great outting for us as well as a great opportunity to get some fp to spend on defending our base (i really want some large turrets). check in on the event forums for info on this outting.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:26 pm

Wow cool. I wanna go lol. I plan on getting FP for large turrets... heck, we can even save up for a larger base.

bizob

Post by bizob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:17 pm

oh ya lexx, this place will allow us to get all kinds of good stuff. imagine every RID member having his/her own personal AT-ST. that would just be too darn funny. heck with a place like this i can almost stop hating fp penalties for us aliens.
now off to the Event forums (hint hint)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:28 pm

Come on, hook an ex-guildie up!!!! lol

bizob

Post by bizob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:36 pm

i will be emailing the wp for this installation later tomorrow to the whole guild. RID members can find out the location tonite at the "Late Nite With Bizob" event. kurke i will forward you the wp tomorrow.