R.I.D To-Do List

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
R.I.D To-Do List

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:12 am

This post is stickied to serve the purpose of sorting out what needs to be done in R.I.D... whether it be placing an HQ, building a city, making supplies, etc. All members may reply to this post and I can add to the list of things needed to be done. When a certain thing is completed, it will be removed from the list. I will post a few right now:

[Improve our Medic Buff-Bot]

-Help a desginated buff-bot through as many heroic instances as possible to get the neccesary Aurilian jewelry.
-Determine an appropriate location for our buff-bot (should he remain in the Fort D'aroo Cantina near Restuss, or be at another location?).
-Sufficiently advertise our buff-bot and provide a comprehensive list of which guilds/individuals should be authorized to use the buff-bot.

[Get Nar Shadaa Past Rank 2]

-Help the mayor (Kurke) gain enough citizens to at least advance to Rank 3 Township status.
-Obtain and destroy at least a Rank 3 sized city on Dantooine, so that Nar Shadaa wont be impeded upon by the planetary rank cap. This may be achieved either through a politicial election, or through the purchase of a city.
-Ensure that enough structures are in stock to issue out to prospective citizens.

[Increase Fort Oasis Citizen Count]

-Need R.I.D's interested in owning a small or medium Tatooine home in Fort Oasis, if they are not a resident of another city already.
-Intend to reach at least 70-80 citizens to remain stable and fill in gaps with the housing layout.

[Encourage R.I.D Advertisment]

-Encourage R.I.D's to use both these forums and Starsider forums actively.
-Encourage R.I.D's to spread a good name for R.I.D and recommend potential recruits to either myself or Commanders/Captains.

[Revitalize Fort Oasis Mall/Other Malls]

-Need traders interested in setting up vendors in a mall (especially the one in Fort Oasis).
-Desire to re-decorate any malls.
-Ensure vendors are dressed in a R.I.D uniform and are frequently stocked with affordable and useful items.

[Destroy all Tatooinian Rebel Bases]

-Need appropriate slicers to be on call whenever a Rebel base becomes vulnerable (includes Officers, Bounty Hunters, Commandos, Medics and Smugglers).
-Need vulnerability times from an Officer-Ranked Rebel official.
-Need individuals to moniter war terminals for any relevant intelligence.
-Need Imperial bases to be constructed in place of any destroyed Rebel bases.
-Need credits in order to fund the purchasing of Imperial base deeds.
Last edited by Lexx Yovel on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 am, edited 8 times in total.

inep

Post by inep » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 pm

To clarify it a little further, the items that at least Lexx or I put up (can't speak for anyone else) are things that could be considered guild "projects." So if you ever want to know what you can do to help, just look at this thread. For instance, on the to-do list, Lexx has mentioned that we are setting up an Army Headquarters as well as our own cantina buff house. For these, we are going to need decorations to make them look respectable. If you were wanting to help out in some way, we could use donations of decor items like furniture, paintings, holos, rugs, etc.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:50 am

Updated the list with more things to do, and specific things needed from each.

inep

Post by inep » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:58 am

I already have the deeds for the army hq, the cantina and the shuttle port, so that is taken care of.
One question though, does the 100k credits per 100 kills apply to me as well? Unfortunately, like I said last night, my 7 week reign of kill leader on the server is probably going to come to an end this week as I am moving back to Houston. Hopefully someone else in RID will get the most for the week so we can at least keep in within the guild.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 pm

Yes, it would apply to everyone. Although I would need to check the GCW page for the weekly kills, and I'd need mails of weekly kills from those below high enough rank to be on the page.

Sorry to have to see you move, but hopefully we'll make you proud as our current PvP'ers work hard.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun May 04, 2008 4:24 pm

I updated this list. Everyone please feel free to help me add to the list.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun May 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Dammit Lexx this post only reminds me how much we miss Inep, please start another.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Lol... I agree with you, but I'm just too lazy.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Sun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm

lexx do u still suck at pvp or can u kill lvl 75s now hehe :p

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 05, 2008 2:34 pm

You insult teh leader?!? Anyways, I'm the top PvP'er on the server now. Much has changed over the months.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm

lulz i only insult u because i cud kill u when i was lvl 75 using newby robes while u was 90, wtfpwned, oh yh i wud still pwn u now, with my officer or jedi.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 am

I dont know about that :wink:

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri May 09, 2008 9:08 pm

my jedi is full suite, 5th gen, new robes, pups, everything,

and my officer has full 35s on suit, i have nearly most strongest Artillary strike on server, i get beaten by like 2 officers, and 1 medic, everyone else i wuup,

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:36 am

gotta come up with orders for my division....too tired to think whenever i wanna think! gah!!!!
Apathy is Death.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm

If I may suggest revitalizing Fort Keen (Talus) through new citizens and industry.

Although Talus is capped for Level 4 cities (and the city has enough for that, I believe), more RID members on Talus means a faster response time on the Weapons Depot. Also, my alt controls the cantina in Fort Keen and I'd love to turn it into a mall. (Also looking for some redecorating to be done.) Finally, offer some help to Kioet' for decorating the city hall. :D (The city is a year old and still very naked.)

Next time any of you are on Talus, check the Planetary Map under the Imperial bases tab. Then, look at the area around Fort Keen.