Specially for Xoseh (Stuck on Ryatt Trail)

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney
Specially for Xoseh (Stuck on Ryatt Trail)

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:21 pm

So, you were walking along on the canopy or some other level in the Ryatt trail and next thing you know BAM! You have fallen and you cannot get up.

Ody! We're not in Kansas anymore!

Turn on your overhead map and look for this specific area where there is a bridge on the 4th level trail (Webweavers) going from the first wookiee village down to the trail guide for the 5th level.

GO HERE!

Now align yourself up just like i am in this picture, directly under the bridge,and walk straight up this tree root in front of you

WALK THIS WAY!!!

You will come up directly under the bridge. You can keep walking straight up and your head, toward the left side of the bridge over you, will just go straight up through the bridge, and voila! You are on the webweaver trail and can now get out of the hidden secret bottom floor of the Rryatt Trail.

KEEP WALKING!

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:40 pm

ghey i wanna read all ur stuff.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:43 pm

That was an interesting night in guild chat. :lol:
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Kurke Aumea wrote:That was an interesting night in guild chat. :lol:

apparently a lot of you get stuck down there. That night I was grouped with Ody and another guild member when Ody fell.

My personal friend's list has notes of people's alts, real names, personal info. You'll see something like xxx -xxalt xrealname has logged on and hence I don't normally let people see my friends online notices. Plus I was trying to be tactful and not show some personal tells as you ALL know I get a lot of personal tells.