Next large PvP event: Rogue Corsec Base defence on Correllia

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Next large PvP event: Rogue Corsec Base defence on Correllia

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:58 am

Hello RID, the people of Starsider are forming almost weekly PvP events, very large ones like the one at Fort Tusken last week. If you want to join these events more often, here is another event copied from the Starsider forums by the event host. Just for the record, this event information will just be on these forums. I'll send a mail in-game saying that if anyone wants to be a part of a very large PvP battle, register an account and read the post on these forums:

Due to popular demand the next event will be held on CORELLIA at the ROGUE CORSEC BASE on SUNDAY JULY 31 AT 7:00 PM EST -05:00 GMT

The IMPERIALS will DEFEND this one. At 7:00 pm est -05:00 gmt all imperials should go overt and meet at the ROGUE CORSEC BASE, I would suggest departing from DOABA GUERFEL

The REBELS will ATTACK this time. At 7:00 pm est -05:00 gmt all the rebels should go overt in CORONET, but rick why coronet? because It will be good for starsider to see all the REBELS overt in a city like CORONET a major hub

At 8:00pm est -05:00 gmt the IMPERIALS better be ready to defend the ROGUE CORSEC BASE which for this battle we are renaming it the ROGUE SCOTT CORSEC BASE to inspire all the rebels that hate rogue scott to come and attack it

Now REBELS at 8:00pm est -05:00 gmt you can port to where-ever you need to, to get to the ROGUE SCOTT CORSEC BASE on CORELLIA we will be ready to DEFEND!

REBELS last time I heard there was some ganking by morons at ESPA I'm sorry about that I did not know they were doing this and I reamed them for it, so bad they are probably going to go rebel. Port to coronet covert then all of you DECLARE AT ONCE AND STAND IN A BIG GROUP that way any stupid straggler IMPERIALS that try to ruin this event will get slaughtered and I hate to see a good IMP die but if they pull things like that they derserve it.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:26 am

nice, i'll be there 8)

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:11 pm

Make sure you guys save me a spot, I will not be there at 6 but will definatly be joining you before 7. I either would like to have a position in our main group or lead a group since i'm now Ranged Special Forces Captain. Either way i'd just like to have fun and contribute to a succesful event.

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:26 am

YEAH, FOR THE EMPIRE :!:

The Rebellion terrorists never had a chance, total massacre, .lol

(<-_->)

Very Good successful group we had tonight and Gesro's leadership skills were outstanding!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:40 am

Great job, too bad I had to log right before the action started, but I didn't have a doubt in the mind that the Imperials would win. Good job with the leadership too Gesro.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:48 am

Here's a link to a Starsider forum post that has the outcome, pictures (and I think a movie) of the event that took place yesterday.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/boar ... .id=446540

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:46 am

Well so the Imps have won the last 2 PvP events right? now who's the galactic powerhouse? :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:54 am

We had this awsome battle plan all lined out over TS, we were expecting a large Rebel force to attack from the north. When a small group attacked from the south we suspected it was a diversion, so we were ordered to hold our positions in the base. Turns out that was all the Rebels they could get, it was sad actualy. Rogue comented a few times on how disciplined RID, TIO and Armed were at the event for holding their positions while others scattered to go chase stragglers.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:27 am

Its not a suprise the Rebellion is weak and stupid and we could defeat the even if they had double the troops

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:02 pm

They have alot of trouble just getting troops out to the fight, some of the big guilds like TRGA can only get so many people, not to mention Cats refuses to participate.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:36 pm

CATS is still around???? What, are they too busy coughing up hairballs at the Scratching Post to go help their fellow rebels???? What losers... Oh well, it works out well for all the Imps. 8)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:39 pm

Lol, Cats came back from the dead. They quit SWG for some time and came back. Too bad they didn't participate, it'd have been *slightly* more challenging :lol:

I read the Starsider boards Gesro, from the sound of it, you did a great job, keep it up. :D