Fort Oasis chosen for PvP rally point for upcoming event

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Fort Oasis chosen for PvP rally point for upcoming event

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:28 am

((NOTE: Posted by somone else on the Starsider forums. It's been copied here. This event will be video taped (by FRAPS) and posted on the Starsider forum and on the RID forums So if you RID's want your 15 minutes of fame on TV nows your chance.))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sunday July 24th at 5:00 pm EST -05:00 GMT the rebels will go overt and head to FORT TUSKEN POI on TATOOINE I would say port to ANCHORHEAD to go overt and then port to MOS ESPA and drive to FORT TUSKEN POI

At this time the imperials should be gathering in FORT OASIS this is the guild RID's city they are an imperial guild so we should be welcome there, besides LEXX is a good guy I think he'd be happy about having this many imperials in his city. Please Imperials try to stay away from MOS ESPA so the rebels have a safe place to head to FORT TUSKEN (pffft listen to me "so the rebels have a safe place" I must be going soft) but please let em get to fort tusken

Now at 6:00 pm EST -05:00 GMT all the rebels that are going to be at this event should be ready to defend FORT TUSKEN and all the imperials should be driving to FORT TUSKEN ready to charge up that hill and take out the rebels.

And after the battle if we all had fun and everyone still wants more, At around 7:00 pm EST -05:00 GMT. We will have all the imps gather in BESTINE and all the rebels gather in ANCHORHEAD and then we'll have a battle at the old rebel base between ANCHORHEAD and BESTINE and in this battle you can setup bases if you want to fall back in, That is if everyone hasn't had enough and they want more. I'll definately be at both and i hope you all will be there too.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:04 pm

If only there were some way to be back on before that happens :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman
Last edited by Waucod Meesman on Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:23 am

Well even if you cant make it, I think people on the Starsider forums are creating lots of these PvP events, so you might be able to make it some other time.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:25 am

That works I guess

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:59 am

we had a briefing of our plan for both the fort and the ancorhead (i know i spelled that wrong). They seem to be sound plans, I know there is one thing that, if this were a RL situation would work very well, but the fact that they cannot do it because how the game works kind of sux.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:11 pm

I'll try my hardest to make it, but that time may not be the best for me.