Important Network Information

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Will you be able to come to the meeting?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:12 pm

yes
50%
no
No votes
maybe
25%
I will be able to attend some of it
25%

Total votes: 4

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Important Network Information

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:12 pm

(NOTE: This message was sent to me by an in-game mail, from a person named Cairne. Friday I am not always online, and may only be able to attend 30 minutes or so of the meeting. If anyone would like to represent RID; preferably Bizob or one of the other Commanders, then contact me here or ingame. Thank you)

Leaders, Diplomats, Soldiers and Dark Jedi of the Empire:

Most of you are already familiar with me. For those who are not, please allow me a brief introduction - I am Imperial Colonel Cairne Cantasi. Diplomacy is my primary occupation, and I have the honor and priviledge of being considered friend and confidant to the leadership of some of the most venerable and respected Imperial guilds on Starsider.

I write to you now to personally invite you and your guild to the Starsider Imperial Conference, being held this Friday, February 11th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time in the city of Sintari on the planet Dantooine at the Imperial Palace, waypoint attached.

This event has been arranged by the same personage who put together the Imperial Ball some months ago, which was a smash success. Over 150 Imperials attended, making the Ball one of the most noted Imperial community events in the history of our server.

The Imperial Conference stands to be even larger than the Ball, and SOE and events coordinator Pex have pledged their full support. This is an excellent opportunity to meet and greet with all the Imperial guilds of standing and merit on Starsider, and to begin to build the bridges between our guilds which are going to become so important in the months to come.

Imperial guilds in attendance will be given an opportunity to have a representative take the stage and make a short statement introducing their guild, and to have recruitment personnel take conference space in the Palace after my formal address and the guild introductions. We are expecting a good number of unguilded Imperials, and you will be welcome to conduct recruitment on the premises.

Please r.s.v.p. if you plan to attend to allow us time to reserve you or your guild's primary representative seating in the main conference room. Please include whether or not you intend to send recruitment staff to the event so we can provide adequate space for recruiters, as well.

Formal Imperial dress uniforms are encouraged for this event, and covert-style Officer's Uniforms will be on sale on vendors in Sintari City's business district, located next to the shuttleport. We request that Imperials do not come overt, as we seek to avoid any and all PvP for this event.

Those who wish to come covert in stormtrooper armor to join our security forces should contact Aresius of TIO, who is handling the security arrangements.

Dark Jedi involved in the FRS should contact me to make arrangements for safe passage. Plans are in place for this eventuality.

Please bring as large a retinue from your guild as you see fit. Any and all Imperials of good standing who wish to take the Galactic Civil War to the Rebellion in a fashion never seen before on Starsider will be welcomed with open arms.

Long Live Lord Palpatine!

- Colonel Cairne Cantasi

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:44 pm

Just a reminder. Event is tonight at 8 PM EST.