War with New Hope

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel
War with New Hope

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:26 pm

The mayor of New Hope has failed to meet our demands. We will go to war with New Hope at 8:00PM tomorrow night. We will begin by meeting in Nar Shadda at the DM guild hall for buffs and such at 7:30PM. Please be there on time. We will then proceed to the three rebel bases at New Hope. If you need a WP, please see me in-game.

Should the mayor of New Hope find a way to meet our demands by 8:00PM, then we MAY spare the bases (or at least part of them). If he does not, we will initiate our attack tomorrow and continue until the bases are destroyed. If anyone has any questions, please contact either me (Kurke), Star', or Served.

Fingolfin is on vacation until Friday, so he will be unable to attend the attack.

P.S.
Lexx, please contact your ICOS buddies. I'm sure they will want to have some fun.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:27 pm

First thing I am going to do is contact Sintari. They may be interested. RID is going to meet up at 7:00 in the MO, then once the group is assembled we will meet up at DM for buffs before 7:30.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:33 am

Well at least it turns out we didn't truly lose. I got reports that after our group got killed, our reinforcements arrived late and killed all the Rebels. It was the Imperial guild Gank I believe. It seems some fighting occured around Coronet and Theed as a result.