Finally! A massive yacht party!

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Finally! A massive yacht party!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:32 pm

I'm finally going to host a massive yacht party at some time this weekend. Anyone with JTL is invited, and if more than seven other people end up coming, we can take Kurke's yacht too (Hehe, hope you don't mind, Kurke). I won't give an exact time, but expect it to be something like 8:00 P.M. EST.

What will we be doing? Randomly socializing, building guild morale, planet-hopping, and taking turns to pilot the ship. Is this fun? Yes! Kurke, Aleksandrov and I have enjoyed our mini-parties quite a bit. What do you need to bring? FURNITURE! Not required, but it would help. I'm going to set up a wall of random ship parts for decoration, too. COME AND JOIN THE FUN! Let me know the most convenient time for the party by replying and telling me! (That means you, Lexx)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:12 pm

Count me in. I might be able to stay for 30 minutes, since I may need to log at 8:30. But I should be able to make it earlier while we prepare and have a good 30 minutes flying which aint too bad. See you there.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:13 pm

Massive yacht party has been scheduled to coincide with Lexx's party! THE TWO PARTIES WILL FUSE TOGHETHER TO BECOME ONE MASSIVE PARTY! On Saturday!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:13 pm

Perfect, this should work better hehe

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:06 pm

Now if only I can find enough furniture to decorate my spaceworthy strip club.... errr... I mean.... Luxory Yacht.... yeah.... Luxory Yacht.....

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:24 am

i am in

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:30 pm

First, no strip club for you Kurke! :twisted:

Second, I want to join in, but not sure if I can...I haven't even filled one block of my piloting tree yet. Does that make a difference? Cause I heard it does. If not, count me in, if so, don't leave me in guild chat all by my lonesome.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:49 pm

Ignore my last post, no response needed about me joining on the same ship...I think we've all seen I can. hahahaha