Bizob's Guildy of the Month

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Bizob's Guildy of the Month

Post by bizob » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:09 am

I am starting a Guildy of the Month Award program. This award will be given by me each month to the guild member I feel has the best - shall we say - guild spirit. You may nominate someone (other than yourself) by sending me an in-game email with "Nomination" in the subject. i will have the final decision. Things you can do to deserve this fine honor include hanging out with guild members (even if just in guild chat), have a good positive attitude, contribute to the guild above and beyond the call of duty and generally make RID more fun for all. Prizes will be awarded !! everything from credits to loot to weapons to armor.

I would like to announce this months winner: Finglofin

Congratulations Fin, keep up the good work!

This months prize: 10000 credits

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:41 am

I too think Fingolfin is a great guildie. I mean, he took the time to move his house with all that stuff in it too, lol.

Great job Fing :)

woot woot

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:03 pm

yay ty bizob! :lol: *stands in his former house lot scratching his head and wandering where he put it* :lol:

bizob

Post by bizob » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:15 pm

ohh btw you will not win Guildy of the Month two months in a row. we have lots of great members in RID who deserve recognition and i want to be able to give as many of them as possible this fine award. there is no limit to how many times you can win overall tho.

bizob

Post by bizob » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:56 pm

Congrats to Ty'e for winning guildy of the month for October. Ty'e has been with RID for along time now. what makes ty'e such a great member is sense of humor. it's a little umm, shall we say off-beat at times, but ty'e is always trying to make us laugh and have fun. if you dont know ty'e than u obviously you dont habg out in guildchat enough. not only does ty'e never fail to crack me up, he's also the first one to share his knowledge of the game with a guildy.

grats again ty'e!

one quick note:
this months came out a little late because i was having trouble deciding who deserved it most. there were 5 or 6 people i was considering, each of them deserved it and im sure will get it soon enough. i especially want to give props to oxywo and delynn, 2 new members who have jump right in and gotten themselves involved with the guild. keep up the great work everyone. i may hafta change it to guildy of the week=)

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:15 pm

Yipee!!! ... hey wait since when was I an off-beat...... oh nm... I remember, was it that time with the eating Zabraks?... or the time I locked ET in my closet and forgot about him?.... I finally figured out why my house stinked for 8 months....

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:42 pm

lol, congrats Ty'e. Good job with those aliens btw.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:38 pm

Mnyak says Ty'e is an uber noob...
Congrats anyway.

:D

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:54 pm

Minzak Gyppo wrote:Mnyak says Ty'e is an uber noob...

Oraf says Ty'e is not commander material, but he does what he can :wink:

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:02 pm

Mnyak says hi btw... hopes all is well within the guild.

He is on Eclipse, blowing up the PVP scene... I duelled him the other day with my jedi and he didn't do too badly considering his template.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:25 pm

jedi???? post some screenys plz heheh i have a jedi char in bloodfin named gezce

bizob

Post by bizob » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:22 pm

sorry so late getting this one out.
Congradulations to Kurke for winning guild of the month for November !
For those who dont know, Kurke is a long time RID member and has worked his way up to lead the Combat Support Division. It was our architect for along time, providing housing for new members as well as city structures. Kurke has done a great deal for RID, organizing some top notch events that really brought us together as a guild (Jeopardy was the best guild event we've had to date, that was kurkes idea and he set it up almost all byhimself). Kurke is ALWAYS in guild chat and always fun to hang out with and he's been redesigning the website for us. Lately Kurke has been helping alot of RID members with JTL missions, Kurke was one the 1st RID member in the JTL beta so he got a jump start on everyone else.
Kurke is a great example of what a RID member should be. Keep up the good work buddy, this guild is better because of all ur hard work.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:49 pm

Thank you Biz. :D

Quick correction though, it is the Crafting Division.

Thank you once again for the honor of this award. I have been hoping to win it for a while now. And if any of you need help with a JTL mission in game or need to be kept company in guild chat, just give the word and I'll be there for ya.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:44 am

Congratulations Kurke!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:59 pm

Lol, honestly I think Kurke should remain ineligable for this award... otherwise he'd win it every time. :wink: