suggested event... (DWB)

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:48 pm

I already have my full Bounty Hunter suit that im planning on having converted and I looted every piece from yavin above the outpost in the geo caves, not sure if they spawn armor either, it's been a while since I got mine,

And yes, you can pick both colors to my knowlege, reffering to the message about ,"can you pick both colors"

THANKS!!!,
Kyubi

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:36 pm

Well we'll find a good spawn, after that we can definatly start hitting the DWB for components and to kill the Overlord

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:18 am

Guys , I purchased a Large Naboo House yesterday and its slapped full of all , or most of the imperial stuff I have collected over the time ive been playing, I got a hook up with one of my crafting buds and i got free stuff by the crate, I installed a 24 chair DWB meeting room upstairs to accomotate the 3 squads we plan on taking, its a public house so anyone is welcome to stop by, I also made an upstairs room the DWB loot room, so far its housing alum minerals and a fuel dispersion unit I plan on giving to the first person in the conga line for a jetpack, and I have my full BH armor suit on display in that same room, if you'd like a waypoint contact me in-game and ill be happy to give it to you by holomail, it's just outside Theed, you can see the Theed waterfall and starport from the balcony, if anyone wants to have the DWB meetings in here that would be great or if anyone is against that its fine by me , we could just have em in fort oasis, thanks, Kyubi

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am

You'll have to post pics of the place. It sounds like it's really cool looking inside!!!

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:51 am

As long as it's not a long drive, it sounds fine by me.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:09 pm

Wait a second, Im a full template CM!!! If i have my account back up and running by the time of the raid i might be able to help

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:10 pm

telemchus wrote:Wait a second, Im a full template CM!!! If i have my account back up and running by the time of the raid i might be able to help

Yes you will be very helpful :!:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:48 pm

We can have the meeting in the Naboo house, I'm interested in seeing it. When should we set a meeting date/time?

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:53 pm

how bout we put it on a teamspeak server so i can listen in even tho my account is down?

Ghettofied

Post by Ghettofied » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm

Well, I finaly got myself caught up with this thread and I must say you guys have thought of some pretty cool ideas. The teamspeak would work for those who have headsets and the software (not me).

Kyubi's house would be a very good place for the meetings and for loot storage. Due to people having to attend school/work the only time when we could really get a good attendance for meetings would be Friday nights, Saturday afternoons or nights, and Sunday afternoons.

If possible I would like to arrange a meeting for the main leaders of this project sometime this upcoming weekend (Gesro, Kyubi, Lexx, and I). We need to discuss dates for these raids and try to come up with a list of the people involved with this project. So far we only have 4 out of 24 so we have a few more to go.

-Ghettofied

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:19 pm

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5486/screenshot024726ol.th.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5595/screenshot024929cx.th.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

This is pictures of my House I mentioned earlier, if you guys are interested in the DWB squad leaders meeting here this weekend send me a tell in game!

[img][img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/834/screenshot024229za.th.jpg[/img][/img]

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:55 pm

Very nice pics Kyubi. You should submit a ocuple of those for the screenshot of the day thing on the SWG web site.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:59 pm

I say he runs for the next home show contest, he even has a sweet ass fish tank in there!

I definatly think a small meeting of leaders would be a good idea, we could discuss how we will proceed in the future, like set dates for meetings and estimate a date for our first raid.

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:06 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback on the screenshots guys, I have it fully set up and ready for meetings , I would love it if we could arrange a meeting of the leaders of the raid in my house this weekend, I have the start of fall semester tomorrow so ill only be on in the evening but I wanna try to get a lot accomplished this weeked before the start of school next week :!:

I suggest waiting till every squad leader of the DWB raid team logs on and establish teamspeak, that would be a great help, no software required for that i dont believe , at least not to my knowlege, other than a cheap $10.00 head set , hehe

Hope to meet with u guys soon!!

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:08 pm

kyubi maduzi wrote:Thanks for the positive feedback on the screenshots guys, I have it fully set up and ready for meetings , I would love it if we could arrange a meeting of the leaders of the raid in my house this weekend, I have the start of fall semester tomorrow so ill only be on in the evening but I wanna try to get a lot accomplished this weeked before the start of school next week :!:

I suggest waiting till every squad leader of the DWB raid team logs on and establish teamspeak, that would be a great help, no software required for that i dont believe , at least not to my knowlege, other than a cheap $10.00 head set , hehe

Hope to meet with u guys soon!!

ya you need to download the TS client, free.