Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:45 am

lol

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:10 am

lol, just realized im the second oldest (somewhat) active guildie next to lexx!

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:08 pm

well somewhat active totzo is still older then you.

bizob

Post by bizob » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:51 pm

Congrats to TIMIT for winning this months Guildy of the Month. timit is a relatively new member to RID an has jumped right on in! participating heavily in guild events, chat and here and the forums. timit has more than once dropped what he was doing to help a guildy finish a mission or grind out some xp. his positive attitude and dedication are top notch. timit has also agreed to run the duelling tournament for the gala event. great work timit, keep it up!
ok another month and another tough decision. we have alot of really good new members who are really making an impact in the guild. many of you may ask why didnt isiimorcs get it, after ll he donated alot of fp and money for our base? well ya he did and he's awesome for soing so. however i have to have some cut-off point and i make it the end of themonth. isiimorcs noble deeds were done this month (December) so they dont count for the November award. however, i think its safe to say iiimorcs has a great lead on next months award.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:19 am

Congrats Timit

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:48 am

YAY Timit!! Good job!

bizob

Post by bizob » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:11 pm

ya its been awhile since i did this but this months winner inspired me.
Congrats to Fenalei for winning Guildy of the Month for March. Fenalei gets the award for several reasons. As a releatively new member, Fenalei has already made himself a very valuable asset to our guild. He has picked up professions and skills needed for base blowin, participated in guild events and helped other guildies on missions. What really impressed me was his tenacity. Fenalei just doesnt say quit.

Congrats again Fenalei and keep up the good work.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:30 pm

Agreed, he's already one of our newest members, and is already very dedicated. Everyone congradulate him in-game :)