Ideas for future guild events

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel
Ideas for future guild events

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:28 pm

Alright all, I am looking for ideas for future events. I am going to try and stick with a game show setup since they seem to be rather fun and quite different from raids and whatnot.

Any ideas for games? I wanted to do Wheel of Fortune, but how do I make a wheel?!?! LOL.

How about Let's Make a Deal. This one would be easy to set up, but we would need some cool prizes. Prizes like Comp Armor, Flamethrowers, Super Duper Swoops, Large Houses, Rare Loot Items. I am thinking that anyone who donates a prize will get a shameless plug during the game.

The Price Is Right would probably be the ultimate game show to set up. it would definitely be fun and interesting. But, how do we replicate many of the games.

Name That Tune. most of you probably aren't old enough to remember this one. Of course, neither am I, but thank you Game Show Network. This could kind of work. Downside is what do you classify as one note in the game...

Who Wants to be a Millionaire. This is one is very doable. Problem is, where do I find a million credits. Anyone who donates credits could get a plug on the show perhaps?

Weakest Link??? Timed events are difficult due to a lag factor in the chat engine. Instead of a timed event do we do a question limit? Also, how do you keep track of the money in an easy way.

Trivia Bowl??? We have two teams of 3 or 4 people compete on trivia questions against each other. Seems easy.

Also, once we get the cantina set up, I would either like to hire a band or get the guild to make a band and have them perform one night in the cantina. Food and drinks could be available and we could just party all night.

Of course, guild swoop races are easy to set up and there are now two tracks available to race on. We can compete against each other's times and maybe even place some bets on who can get the fastest time.

Any other thoughts or suggestions??? Let me know.

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:56 pm

Sorry maybe im just being an idiot. But what do you mean by plug...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:42 pm

I like a lot of your ideas. Actually, I like all of them. Only problem is the SWG system wont allow most of these to work :(

However, we could try. Like, we could use those dice and chance cube things for somthing.

I am going to respond with more ideas if I get any. :)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:10 pm

a plug would be something like during a tv program, you hear the host announce who made the product or they give you and address. its kind of like an ad within the show. like if someone were to compete for a set of composite armor, i would tell who made the armor and when their vendor could be found. hope that helps.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:24 am

When i'm master w/s we could do Geo weapons as prizes etc...

Xan

Post by Xan » Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:15 pm

Geo weapons?? :( no love for the tka's....

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:26 pm

Heh, what could TKM's get? :P
A new set of fists I suppose. Or a good vibro knuckles.

Geo stuff would be good. Or maybe vehicles too, and medals.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:16 am

Hey, i've got love for tka's! I'm one myself!

I'll look out for Nym's vibro motors....