RP events?

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:25 pm

I would volunteer as Navy official and/or another position seeing as I'm an Imperial Pilot Ace with a completely docorated VT-49 Decimator

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:12 pm

kyubi maduzi wrote:I would volunteer as Navy official and/or another position seeing as I'm an Imperial Pilot Ace with a completely docorated VT-49 Decimator

to bad that's not the navy :P

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:43 am

It is considered the Imperial Navy

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:10 pm

Leviathen wrote:It is considered the Imperial Navy

somewhat, it is a branch of the navy but they all have different ranks and only get orders from other starpilots, the starpilot officers get their commands from a navy officer who specializes in space tactics.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:31 am

NO!!! no RPing NOT ON MY WATCH!!!, I don't like rp'ing I find it to be very disturbing at times, and quite a few of the rp'ers ive seen are nuts very,very,very nuts Star, mi'ke, a few others whom I cannot remember.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:25 am

Ty'e X'lor wrote:NO!!! no RPing NOT ON MY WATCH!!!, I don't like rp'ing I find it to be very disturbing at times, and quite a few of the rp'ers ive seen are nuts very,very,very nuts Star, mi'ke, a few others whom I cannot remember.

Thats because they *aren't* RP'ers Ty'e :lol:
They merely use it as an excuse, or dont know how to RP. Secondly, anything we do is technically a form of RP'ing, EG: Divisions in RID, saluting, calling Rebels terrorists, etc.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:23 pm

I recently broken off from much of the RP community because of things that many of them condone and engage in. There are alot of quality RPers that have great stories and are really fun to hang around with, while others...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:21 pm

Like the one time I RPed I had a blast personally I think if RID did more RP events (unless you guys have started doing them while I've been off) we would probably have a more active guild but I'm 12 what do I know. :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman