suggested event... (DWB)

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Xan

Post by Xan » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:42 pm

the day RID uses TS like it should be used, is the day...that george bush speaks french swear words non stop 50 ft underwater while having baby kittens and a crazy frog in a tootoo is dancing around him in a circle.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:09 am

Pretty nice house Kyubi, will definitely hold the meeting there. And Xanus is kinda correct on the TS ordeal. I doubt all the members if not the majority will be using TS often. They need to be told 3-4 times to register on these forums :lol:

Plus it may not be entirely practical. But what would be practical is having some organizers using TS to discuss overall plans, while at the same time creating a universal chat room for the DWB.

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:17 pm

Yeah, Iv'e had TS downloaded for quite a while on my computer and I have everything ready and operational , all I need is the ip address and the server name and password, if the server we will be using requires a password, then I'll be all set :!:

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:31 pm

i had offered a 50 person rented server for the guild to use free many times while i was in RID lol. now its just sitting around collecting dust

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:12 am

xanus, ......you like the "Collecting Dust" phrase don't you? ROFL, you post that too many times for it to just happen , lol

BTW.............Xanus.....are you.... a vaccum and/or home cleaning utensil salesman?!?!?!?!?

Ghettofied

Post by Ghettofied » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:53 am

Here is a list of people signed up for the dwb group so far, I'm sure there are way more people interested but these are people who personaly told me to sign them up.

1. Ghettofied (Squad Leader)
2. Gesro (Squad Leader)
3. Kyubi (Loot Controller)
4. Lexx (Squad Leader)
5. Oien
6. Gladious
7. Buhi
8. Si'dhol
9. Kogo- Tank
10. Shaunik- Tank
11. Timit
12. Seanna
13. Darla-Prime
14. Phow-jin
15. Jaysont
16. Gounk- Rezzer

If you know anybody else who would like to sign up please have them contact me in game.

p.s. The list is in no particular order.
Last edited by Ghettofied on Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:25 pm

Yeah Ghetto, you, Gesro, Lexx , and I could be written down as squad leader or something

Ghettofied

Post by Ghettofied » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:00 pm

I edited and updated the list, my next project is writing people down as Rezzers, Tanks, or Damage Dealers

kyubi maduzi

Post by kyubi maduzi » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:01 pm

I must say, the First DWB meeting last night went exactly as planned , nothing unexpected, nice turnout, and we informed the other squad members that were joining exactly what are goals were and what we are striving to achieve, nice info was handed out, I recorded everything that we planned to do for future reference and with meetings like this, were sure to have a well organized, well structured team, thanks for coming guys and thanks even more for making it successful!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:40 pm

Hey everyone, start using teamspeak! i cant get the game up and running but the only reason i even played galaxies was for guild chat, so everyone download it so i can still be included hahaha

Someone make a server or something

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:03 pm

I ran a TS server for RID for months and no one used it. I doubt anyone would use one now.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:42 am

well when i get my net back up and running i will use TS if someone sets up a server (i'm at a net cafe right now).

P.S
Off topic but i got a PM but my inbox says i never got sent one yet my mail tells me i got sent one whats all this about.

Xan

Post by Xan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:41 pm

You guys are taking the DWB thing alot more seriously than TIO is with their runs so I was wondering if by chance once you guys make it all the way through one time let me know because I want to buy a backpack full of components and make a jetpack out of it in a month or something once ive hit my 100mil markstone.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:30 pm

Ya we'll probly be selling off all the jetpack components we get, we mainly want some mando.

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:08 pm

if you guys end up selling jetpack components I will probably end up buying every piece, let me know if you guys get any.