Monday Night Fights

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Monday Night Fights

Post by bizob » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:43 pm

When: Every Monday night. (times will vary).
What: Some friendly 1v1 PvP with RID members.
Where: locations will vary.
Why : To practice PvP in a safe controlled environment.

Notes: This will be a weekly event held every Monday night (night being my night time like 7pm - whenever EST). We will start with duels to give everyone a chance to test out thier PvP skills. Our buddies over at DM are doing this as well. We will eventually have some sort of tournament with them and hopefully some good war-game battles in the future. Also, members of RID are invited to watch DM fights (thiers will friday nights) and DM members will be welcome to watch RID fights.

General Rules:
No DeathBlows
No Jedi
No Bad Attitudes (this a friendly fight to make us all better soldiers)
Armor, Buffs, Food, Drink, Spice and whtever else you would use in a real PvP fight will be allowed, so
COME TO FIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS!!!
The format will vary for time to time. Duels, wargames, whatever else we can think up may require specific rules such as boundries. These specific rules will be announced along with the specific time and location for each week.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:01 am

I'll be there :) . Hopefully every Monday if possible.

I may not have skills, but Fing told me to master Rifleman. This would give me some excellent combat skills.

bizob

Post by bizob » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:16 pm

this is the perfect place to learn and experiment with different fighting skills and strategies.