RP Event Series- a question for those interested.

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Myxxie
RP Event Series- a question for those interested.

Post by Myxxie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

I've been trying to put something together with Arev in regards to a mini-series of RP events. Sadly, I wanted to get another group of actual rebel players together to present a few challenges to those that would attend. That group, well... fell apart due to low numbers and interest.

So, ive revised my plans, and I now need to see how many people in RID are interested in a 8-9 series of RP combat events. They'd (mostly) be using storyteller props, but some might also take place in space and elsewhere.

It would help to know the days/times people are available, starting possibly in january of 2010 so as to let the holiday season pass first.

Also Arev, if you see this before you read your PMs, read your PMs. It'll explain a few things.

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Interested in this. I'm available after 5p.m. on weekdays and just about any time on weekends.

isuk'ap

Post by isuk'ap » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am

same here im always interested in rp events, im available most evenings my time which is afternoons for you guys but weekends are better for me as i can be on later.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

I completely agree, you have my full support. As others have mentioned, our RP has definitely slowed down to crawl. Although, I was surprised when I received a tell from Kio to RP with him and buddy, Gonzy, in Bestine. We brought him back to Fort Keen and tortured him. :D

Then we invited DOSH over and had more RP. Good times.