Mustafar System? Kashyyyk System?

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel
Mustafar System? Kashyyyk System?

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:42 am

I really want to get some quests done there. Specifically Droid Factory (repair the factory). I'm also willing to help anyone out on the other quests there so they can get their mustafar items (serpent shard comes in handy, as does mustafarian injector). I also need to do that sher khar (sp?) mission.

In Kashyyyk I need to finish the Avatar mission. I am also willing to help out on Katarn and NK-Necrosis.
Apathy is Death.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:00 am

We'll probably be getting a group for the droid factory as soon as we can, since I know a lot of us need to get that done.

Also, Sher Khar shouldn't be too much of a problem, so we can help there.

Barney

Post by Barney » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Been making it a semi regular thing on Friday nights. We tried to pull a group together last night and only 1 person out of the 5 I have listed who need the HK series unlocked showed up.

I personally feel that if I keep at it and maybe start giving more than just a half day's notice more people will be coming to these groups. Also just making it a dependable weekly night more people will get used to it being available and use it.

I am limited, when I run them, to doing them at West Coast times though, which is a large part of why we're having a hard time getting groups together at 7pm Pacific.

Lamid

Post by Lamid » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days...

The push to 90 was only about 1/10th of the source of potential burn-out, so rather than press my luck, I opted to shut down, wait a few, then reboot...

Currently I'm still stuck on the loading screen, but I should be back up and running today or tomorrow.

~Lamid/Theo

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:18 am

yeah i would've showed up but i had my rl friends call me wanting to hang out. i did manage to finish the fate of the galaxy this morning. Betrayal!!! :D

I've been looking at the stuff that can be forged with the Chu-Gon Dar cube, and it seems in order go get the glowies for it, i'll need a group to the various instances, and the glowies aren't a guaranteed drop which kind of stinks. "To cheat death..., is a power only one has achieved but if we work together..., I know we can discover the secret." ok maybe a little too far with the quote.

Maybe we can get a group going to mustafar on a regular basis so we can get more than one item from there a week?

just look at these:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/sp ... rystal.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/sp ... lStone.jpg

this site is also an EXCELLENT source of information for glowies and REing:

http://www.action-inside.com/index.php?sid=6
Apathy is Death.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 am

those two pictures are kind of random.

I can't really go to mustafar until I get my new laptop. I lag terribly and this isn't the marginally acceptable "I'm moving at 3 fps" its the "oh god I'm moving at 30 fps, 5 seconds behind everyone else."
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

I believe the pictures of those two crystals are rare loots from treasure chest maps. I may be wrong though.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 am

LexxYovel wrote:I believe the pictures of those two crystals are rare loots from treasure chest maps. I may be wrong though.

Nope, they're both from treasure maps.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:36 am

well a good time for me to attend most events is after 9:30pm est, as i work 2nd shift most days. and then i'm on until 3:30am. saturdays suck for me because i gotta stay late at work cause of some moron who mind tricked my dept mgr to scheduling people to stay later for him...and i am usually there until 11pm est and home by 11:30pm est.

i'd really like to see more guild events. i thought going to the IG-88 one tonight was pretty fun. got my extra % of strikethrough.
Apathy is Death.

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Kurke has started a rough calendar that the Officers are being invited to start going over and pegging to help us visualize some semblance of regularly scheduled events between us.

I'm a little scared it's gonna be
M-Lexx/BB/Barney
T-Lexx/BB
W-Lexx/BB
Th Lexx/Barney
F-Barney
Sa- Lexx/Barney
Su Lexx/Barney

That's how it's been looking past week.

:cry: :cry: :cry: