RID party (bring your red/black hawtpants)

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:24 am

Kurke_Aumea wrote:You know you've played SWG too much when you take a drink every time your character does.

Pace yourself. Drink responsibly.

lmao I was wondering where erougn went. I think he was seeing doubles though b/c there weren't that many people.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:10 pm

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:What happened to the straightness people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Am I all alone as a heterosexual on these boards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

See thats not how it goes. The person who acts the gayest is actually the straightest. Then again the person who acts gayest could just be gay. But most of the time the people who act gay are really straight.

So I take it the second one describes you?

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:00 pm

You know I was the band right Apium?

And as far as drinking every time my toon does, believe me Erougn has a tough time keeping up with me, and I will imbibe as I choose safe or not. If I'm home on my computer with no intention of leaving, I am free to drink as irresponsibly as I want (and usually do)!

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:08 pm

BTW the event was my real life birthday (41 grrrrrr). I just didn't say anything cuz it wasn't my party :-) It's actually kinda sad I spent it on-line but my wife is working out of town as are most of my friends. So it was a great relief to have this event where I could just enjoy myself with no goal/quest involved. Thanks!

Szul

Post by Szul » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:10 pm

Erougn wrote:BTW the event was my real life birthday (41 grrrrrr). I just didn't say anything cuz it wasn't my party :-) It's actually kinda sad I spent it on-line but my wife is working out of town as are most of my friends. So it was a great relief to have this event where I could just enjoy myself with no goal/quest involved. Thanks!

heh well happy B-Day. I guess for 4 days I had caught up to you. My 40th was Tuesday.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:28 pm

hah old men :p

Szul

Post by Szul » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:04 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:hah old men :p

You're grounded. Sit in the corner for 10m and think about what you just did.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:53 pm

Erougn wrote:You know I was the band right Apium?

And as far as drinking every time my toon does, believe me Erougn has a tough time keeping up with me, and I will imbibe as I choose safe or not. If I'm home on my computer with no intention of leaving, I am free to drink as irresponsibly as I want (and usually do)!

I knew you were gatekeeper, but you disappeared before the party officially ended. It officially ended when I went overt and killed matron. I was mad that he beat me in a hawtpants fight. I know his hawtpants had a proc effect though. Maybe even a +20 to constitution.

BTW that was some hawt music for ingame.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:19 pm

Thanks, back in the day when musician was actually a profession I wrote seperate macros for each song on each instrument to make each one really my own. I didn't do any AFK grinding, so I had a lot of time on my hands hehe.

Yeah that whole hawtpants thing was difficult to watch, but funny...kinda like an Adam Sandler movie.