The Champion of Sarlaac Tournment

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:04 pm

NOTE: The following message is being relayed to me by the mayor of Sarlaac City, Tatooine; Kalaia <CULT>. RID is aiding in the advertising of this event in assistance with Sarlaac City. I'm sorry for the relatively short notice, yet we hope to see everyone there!

Grand Prize: 1 million Credits, and a commemorative sword

Who: The Cult invites all combatants of all levels to participate in a tournment, to test their skills against the best of the starsider galaxy!

When: Saturday April 22, 2006 at 12 PM EST

Cost: None; this is a special tournment held by the Cult for the best combatants in the galaxy.

Where: This event will be held outside of the criminal stronghold of Sarlaac City, Tatooine, in front of the Mighty Sarlaac.

Rules: Interested participants will be placed on a tournment bracket. Winners are determined through single elimination. There will be 3 rounds per match. The best out of 3 will move onto the next round of the tourny.

Levels: As this is a one shot tourney--we recommend you be at least 80+ but you do not have to be at this level to participate.

Prizes: Title Grand Champion of Sarlaac honored within the City of Sarlaac City; a commemorative sword; and 1 million credits.

About: The criminal organization known as the Cult has been holding secret tournments to determine its best and brightest since its inception. As the oldest criminal organization on Tatooine, it is our duty to further this tradition in order to glorify the ideals of the underworld: Only the Strong Survive...

Registration: Send a holomail to Kalaia or Padmie for registration and placement into the bracket. Submit your name, level and profession.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:37 am

That'd be awesome if a RID member won that. Too bad I am not that good at PVPing

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:36 am

Guys, I wont be online, but it's taking place in 30 minutes from the time I'm posting this.

As stated in the main post, Kalaia and and Padmie are organizing this.