Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Issele
Captain
*Incoming Transmission from Imperial High Command*

Post by Issele » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:00 am

*Incoming Transmission from Imperial High Command*

Greetings Citizens of the Galaxy!

This is to inform you that Imperial High Commad has obtained reports of Rebellion momvements on the planet Lok. On April 8th Imperial Forces shall arrive on Lok and secure the planet in a lock-down. All citizens shall present themselves to the Empire for questioning. All buildings on Lok shall be inspected by Imperial Forces. Failure to comply can result in your detainment. Any and all rebel banners and/or rebel propaganda material shall be turned over to Imperial Forces for disposal.

All citizens are advised to stay tuned to Imperial newsfeeds for updates.

Long Live the Empire!

Yours Truly,
Colonel Issele Eshiw
Ambassador to the Empire
RID

OOC: Sat 8th at 7 PM EST There will be an event on Lok located at TRGA City. From 7 PM EST to 7:45 EST role-playing will take place on the planet. At 7:45 EST each faction will head to there start base to prepare for battle. At 8 PM EST The Emperor will deploy Imperial Troopers/ AT-AT's and Ships for an all out scale Imperial Invasion. Anyone or any PA that wishes to take part in this event please post here or contact: Lexx, Issele, Xaneth for details. Reruiters will be placed for both sides to go SF right before the battle starts. The rules for this event are:

1. FUN!
2. Be respectful
3. No fighting till the battle actually starts
4. FUN
5. No smack talk
6. FUN
7. * can't think of anymore rules*

All members of the Rebellion be sure to contact Xaneth before the event. Imperial need to contact Lexx.
Rebels start Base will be located at : 2762, 24, 3750
Imperial Start Base will be located at: 3463, 23, 3783

**** Remember the actuall PVP will start at 8 PM ****

Theep

Post by Theep » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:11 pm

Did you mean AT-ST's, or will AT-At's really be there?? I hope so, never seen one on swg unless it was blown up or in a screen shot

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 pm

AT-AT's will be there... and they wont just be standing there either.

Theep

Post by Theep » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:44 pm

Awesome, that should even out our numbers for sure... Since I wont be able to see their levels, like all of npc imps, anyone know what level AT-AT's show up to Rebs?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:42 pm

I dont know, but there will be a LOT of Imperial NPC's. That will include AT-AT's, AT-ST's, Stormtroopers, and other Imperial soldiers.

The ammount of Imperial NPC's will be adjustest to prove an equal fight against the Rebels, since we know they may outnumber us (but who knows).

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:43 pm

sound very nice I'll be there :D

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:08 am

LexxYovel wrote:I dont know, but there will be a LOT of Imperial NPC's. That will include AT-AT's, AT-ST's, Stormtroopers, and other Imperial soldiers.

The ammount of Imperial NPC's will be adjustest to prove an equal fight against the Rebels, since we know they may outnumber us (but who knows).

I have given this some thought. First off the Empire is suppose to be stronger then the underdog Rebellion. So with that concept, I am going to up the spawn count for the Empire. There won't be any Rebel spawn since this is suppose to be an Imperial Crack Down. I have spoken to Xaneth about this and they are fine with us laying the smack down. It will still be up to us to fight for a victory but I am going to swing it in our favor with the NPC's provided on our side.

Anyone that wants to see one of the AT-AT's can go take a look. It's not activated yet but will be during the battle. Also bare with me Sat as Pex is in Ga at the SOE Fanfest. CSRJasonP will be handling the spawn with me which you have seen his work at the last RID event. He did the DWB Spawn for us. :D Lexx were you able to Frap a Pre Event Movie yet?

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:29 am

THat sounds like so much fun.... not sure than I can be there, but will try my hardest.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:49 pm

Unfortunately, I dont know if I can get a Fraps done in time (still working though). Either way, I plan to put together a video of the battle results.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:58 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Unfortunately, I dont know if I can get a Fraps done in time (still working though). Either way, I plan to put together a video of the battle results.

Sat TRGA is giving me placement rights in there city so I can put down some Imperial PEPS... its going be so cool

bizob

Post by bizob » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:56 pm

Unfortunately I have to work Saturday night and early Sunday morning so I won't be on much, if at all. This is a real bummer for me because I've been looking forward to my first big event since being called out of retirement. From what I've read on the boards here about past events Issele throws some really fun ones. Hopefuly I'll be able to make the next event.