Application: Kerberos Order

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kerberos
Application: Kerberos Order

Post by Kerberos » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Kerberos Order
Species: Human
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial, Sergeant Major
Number of PvP Kills: 132
Heroic Instance Access: All instances access
Combat Level: 90
Profession: Commando
Pilot Type (and Squadron): N/A
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): No

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:

Seren Order, Imperial, 90, Beast master medic, Currently unguilded wouldent mind if they joined aswell

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

Nope only known RID since i transferd from tempest

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

Came with AI Alpha Imperium from tempest so technecally a guild here, Imperial, Leader left the game diddent agree with the new leader on alot of terms

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?: No

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

Never been a rebel on any character any guild any server ever in the 6 years iv played id sooner hit the cancle account button

What is your current housing status? Do you have any homes on any worlds? If so, how many homes do you have, what type of home(s) are they, and what planet(s) are they on? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able):

Only guild halls that i use for storage i keep in my datapad for convinience

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

Already use in-game voice and have ventrilio and teamspeak donwloaded if need be

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

Obas, Only for looking up the odd guide or bit of info every now and again

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

GMT Wales standard time, Ushally playing hours vary depending on my shifting work squedual, On most days of the week most active dureing weekends

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: All bar tcg

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 20

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

Years of experance, Can lead and follow well in any situation, always happy to help,

Additional Information:

Have been playing the game contuiously since beta no longer than a few days not even a week break have seen the game fro start to now have alot of experance in game changes pvp pve adapting to anything that comes along am full on fledged imperial all imp all the time wont run groups with rebels, play swg mostly casual couple houjrs of the day for years run everything 100 times over but still always happy to do it again to help a guildie.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey Kerberos

Can't wait to meet you in game. Gonna get in touch soon!

Daiho
RID Executive Chairman

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks! Looking forward to meet you.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 am

welcome to the guild
can i ask ? did lexx's armor and sword combination put you off taking part in last nights heroic ?
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 am

auren wrote:welcome to the guild
can i ask ? did lexx's armor and sword combination put you off taking part in last nights heroic ?

lol wuts he wearing now???