Application: Mickal Anarchy

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

MickalAnarchy
Application: Mickal Anarchy

Post by MickalAnarchy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:20 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Mickal Anarchy
Species: Human
Faction and Rank (If applicable):
Number of PvP Kills: all my kills before my slumber has been lost
Heroic Instance Access:
Combat Level: 90
Profession: jedi formaly known as jedi knight rank2
Pilot Type (and Squadron): imp
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not):

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s),Biodeath faction(s), imp level(s) 90 , profession(s) combat medic and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s) no guild yet. If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: yes

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? xenophore and Asari Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: Just moved to this server

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?:

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

What is your current housing status? Do you have any homes on any worlds? If so, how many homes do you have, what type of home(s) are they, and what planet(s) are they on? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able): yes i will move in teh city, i have a large gen, 2 small and a bunker

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? when im not on my free time and can us it. What about alternate voice programs?: ventrilo

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:MickalAnarchy. not to much.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: east cost, active changes day yo day (work retail)

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: #1 PvE #2 Pvp when i learn how to play again :P

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 34

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: atm i will follow as i pick up on this post nge system and relearn the game i will be able to jump in and help in any way needed

Additional Information: Played from day 1 till a couple weeks after NGE hit. earned jedi when jedi could use armor. got ranked as a knight. helped plain the take over and own of the largest Reb city on tarq server. known as one of the baddest bounty hunter slayers on tarq.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Cool! I just came back after 4 years a couple of weeks ago.