Application: -Vekoc-

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

-Vekoc-
Application: -Vekoc-

Post by -Vekoc- » Fri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Full Name: -Vekoc-
Species: Zabrak
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial/Private Reason just reacivated account deteriorated was a sergeant
Number of PvP Kills: 59: grinded bases mostly
Heroic Instance Access: None
Combat Level: 90
Profession: Jedi
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Imperial/Bestine
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not):
Yes
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: No other alts

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: No

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

N/A It's been so long since i played i cannot remember names but i remember i was in atleast 5-8 since character created 2003 cant remember why either.

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?:

Yes on -Vekoc-, Reason for leaving: computer was in dire need of an upgrade and so i deactivated account for roughly 2-3 years until i saved for a new PC

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: Yes, for the first 6 months of 2003.

What is your current citizenship status? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able): None

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: Yes, Ventrilo,Teamspeak

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: Jpdoctor, no

What is your favorite of all planets? Which planet of the four do you prefer most?: Tatooine, Rori, Talus or Dantooine (those are planets with at least one R.I.D city): Tatooine

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: Mountain Time No daylight saving, Arizona Weekdays 3:30PM-9/9:30PM Weekends 10AM-11PM/12AM Active generally 1PM-11/12PM Weekends

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: PvE RP Space Gonna try PvP again

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 15
What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: Since i have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) I do occasionally have trouble knowing when to calm down and stop/taking cues from people. I am however a good rolemodel, more of a follower but a leader when needbe, and very energetic.

Additional Information:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 am

Thanks for posting :)

Look forward to interviewing you.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun May 17, 2009 8:17 am

Nice application :)

Daiho
Executive Council Member

Santos
Colonel

Re: Application -Vekoc-

Post by Santos » Sun May 17, 2009 3:36 pm

-Vekoc- wrote:Full Name: -Vekoc-
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial/Private Reason just reacivated account deteriorated was a sergeant

For the record, your factional standing doesn't deteriorate unless you reach officer status, you wouldn't have had any diminishes if you were only a sergeant. Might have just not played since the GCW update, though.