Application: Kaizten Kyouran

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kaizten Kyouran
Application: Kaizten Kyouran

Post by Kaizten Kyouran » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Kaizten Kyouran
Species:Human (Corellian/Dathomiri)
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial, Apprentice Inquisitor. At joining RID he would be known to formerly be the head of the Talusian Trooper Corps.
Number of PvP Kills: 774
Heroic Instance Access: All
Combat Level: 90
Profession: Jedi (Can spec either way, DF as DSJ and Heroism as LSJ)
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Neutral, CorSec OOCly. ICly flies his own ETA-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor and his YT-1300.
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): No.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: Wyrrlak, a Sub level 35 Wookiee who I plan to level up, though fairly casual. He's neutral IC and I wouldn't like them in RID.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: N/A.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:
Rara Avis Flight Academy(Rebel) - Didn't quite fit in with the guild activity wise, nor IC wise.
Talusian Government(Impish) - Personal reasons due to the new leaders.

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?: N/A

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: Kaizten, but only OOCly. I switched by faction to Imperial when my RP got more serious.

What is your current housing status? Do you have any homes on any worlds? If so, how many homes do you have, what type of home(s) are they, and what planet(s) are they on? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able): Kaizten lives in a Large Generic 2 Style house, on Talus in New Doros, I have two storage houses but those aren't in a town. I'd be interested in moving Kaizten's main place of residence to Fort Keen.

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: I'd be willing to use IG voice, and programs such as ventrilo and teamspeak if required.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: Rumblepakage, rarely other than just lurking.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: EST, live in New York. My playing hours are generally in the mid afternoon till late night. I generally play every day but Sunday, due to being busy on Sunday. I am generally most active on weekday and saturday nights.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: PvP, PvE, and RP, generally. I do love to mess around with Storyteller stuff if that means anything.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): Sixteen

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: I'd consider myself somewhat goofy, and happily admit such - though I can also be serious when such is required of me. I find that in the past my communication skills have been adequate for the situations they have been needed in. As far as I'm concerned and have been told I was the best Leader the TTC had, and beforehand one of the best regular soldiers it had in the way of following orders and protecting the city of New Doros. I feel that the guild can assist me in my want for a genuine Imperial Roleplay experience and that I can help the guild by filling any open cover positions job wise to hide Kaizten's position within the Inquisitoris. That and play a simple NPC Stormtrooper when needed.

Additional Information: None unless it would be asked for.