Application: Isuk'ap Sti-la

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

isuk'ap
Application: Isuk'ap Sti-la

Post by isuk'ap » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 am

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Isuk'ap Sti-la
Species: twi'lek
Faction and Rank (If applicable): imperial private
Number of PvP Kills: 0
Heroic Instance Access: dont know sorry
Combat Level: 90
Profession: entertainer
Pilot Type (and Squadron):
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): no

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:

I have 2 other chars, vedras vytex level 32 jedi, neutral
Zinca Elfstar level 90 structures trader, neutral
Both of these chars are in VOID guild which is a friends guild but he is changing it soon so soon they wont be in a guild at all.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

I have couple of r/l friends in the game but they are not in RID and i met Aratak in game and he told me about RId.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

No I have only been playing the game 5 weeks.

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?:
No

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

No

What is your current housing status? Do you have any homes on any worlds? If so, how many homes do you have, what type of home(s) are they, and what planet(s) are they on? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able):

I have 1 large naboo house with Aratak on dantooine near Fort Nar Shada

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

Yes to in game voice and i also have ventrillo.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

No

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

GMT time zone and play most days

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:

RP, Space, PvE, PVP, hehe in that order.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

I am very much a social bunny, and like to r/p the more social aspects of the game. Guess making an ent was a good idea hehe.

Additional Information:

I Have played lotro for 2 years now and am looking for something new. I was an officer in a very active guild there but left because i had completed all i could on my character. I started playing starwars about 5 weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. I met aratak and he told me lots of good things about RID and i have looked over the forums before i made my applicatication.

Thank for your time and i look forward to meeting you in game.

Isuk'ap (or issy for short)

xx

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Isuk'ap Application

Post by Daiho » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 am

isuk'ap wrote:Additional Information:

I Have played lotro for 2 years now and am looking for something new. I was an officer in a very active guild there but left because i had completed all i could on my character.

Hey Issy! Great app. I'll catch you ingame and don't worry in this game you CAN'T leave this game because you have completed everything .... Impossible lol