New instance/trade channels

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel
New instance/trade channels

Post by Daiho » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi

This has been posted on the official forum. Please use them, they work really good.

Thanks

P.S.: Stick this please

------------------------------------------------

Ever wanted a place where you could ask/recruit people for instance groups where everyone interested would see it? Or even a place to sell your stuff without having to Alt+Tab to the forums every couple of minutes OR somewhere to ask for advice, make friends, give advice or plan events. Well this is something I am trying to solve.

I have created threechat-channels to which the above can become yesterday’s problem; but in order to make this work it needs people to participate. Hopefully over the next couple of days it will be full of people wanting to sell or instance to save you sending 20 medics a tell each and only getting a response from 1. Need advice and a place to do it?

This has worked very well on other games I have played and I do feel it’s something this game lacks. So please join me in this, to make our gaming life better and more time efficient.

There are two channels named 'Global Chat', ‘Global Looking for Instance’ and ‘Global Trade’. To join them you must (1) type the following:

/chatroom join starsider.g.chat
/chatroom join starsider.g.lfi
/chatroom join starsider.g.trade

(2) Right click on the tab you wish to see this on and go down to ‘modify tab’.
(3) Click across G.LFI, G.CHAT and G.TRADE.
(4) Click ‘Ok’

It’s as simple as that. Whenever you want to talk to the channels type /g.lfi for looking for instance – or - /g.trade for the global trade channel - or - /g.chat for global chat

Hopefully we will see this up and running soon. Inform your guild, inform your friends, let’s make life easier in this game.