Hello.

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Zorbinafrii
Hello.

Post by Zorbinafrii » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:41 am

I'm supposed to come on here and introduce myself, I believe. I sent a RID application and i'm pretty sure i'm in limbo at a "recruit" kinda level.

Anyway.

I originally started playing SWG back when (i think) Rage of the Wookies came out. I played for ... i don't know .. probably 6 months or so until right before Trials of Obi-Wan. Life just got a bit busy and i had to close my account. I had no idea the NGE ever happened, until about a month ago when i thought to myself..

"Hmmm ... i wonder if galaxies is still around"

Then I logged in to this whole new game you guys are all playing. I never was an "uber" madman - back then there was so much fun to be had with all the different profession trees that I honestly spent most of the time trying different things out and just having fun. I've never done PvP or Space, not because i shun them, but because i feel like i need a better grasp just on general ground combat and PvE before i try and learn EVERYTHING. I'm willing to try/learn everything though. Including RP, which i've never done a lot of but am very much interested in.

When I logged in last month for the first time, it turned out I had a character still there who was CL60. So i've spent the last month grinding him and he's currently at CL86 i believe. Currently spec'd as a Bounty Hunter - but i'm not interested in playing BH and am willing to respec to whatever profession would be most helpful to the guild's activites (provided i'm accepted). My alt on this server is currently CL29 and is medic.

My goals with the guild would be just to have fun and group often. I love this game, and i'm a huge star wars fan. It just gets really old really fast to be doing things alone in the game (like i've done for a month or so). I remember how much fun I had before, being with a group of people, and i'd like to be part of something like that again.

I'm usually on for a few hours every night sometime between 9pm and 2am (central time zone). Anyway, i rambled quite a bit there and i apologize to anyone who actually read it. Hope I get in and learn from you all.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:45 am

those are the times when most of us are on. :) well aside from me for another month or so. If you want to get into RP, Arev is the guy to see for that, he's always roleplaying lol.
Apathy is Death.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 am

lexx recruit this hoe or im gonna come over there and slap u lol, btw im a RID vet but dont play on starsider anymore, just send a tell to chilastra.strykerus if u need anything, if i dont reply straight away it means im in middle of killing webels,

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Welcome back. Hope to see you soon.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:36 am

Welcome to our forums :D

If you're available at 7:00 PM EST today, we can do the interview then.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:12 am

Welcome to our forums. I usually play the same time-frame that you do. Give me a shout, my IGN is Bovive Cegab.

Zorbinafrii

Post by Zorbinafrii » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 am

Thanks for the warm reception everyone! I'll be sure to hit some of you up in-game soon.

Lexx, I sent you an in-game email telling you my current availability. Due to work/crummy public transit, 5 days of the week i'm not available till 10:30 EST ... but i sent you a more detailed run down and hopefully we can work something out.