Hey there!

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Galos
Hey there!

Post by Galos » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi, I'm new to the server, just transferred from Bloodfin yesterday. My in-game name is Galos Kothari, and I'm a level 90 commando who plans on getting into PvP. I'm currently a student at Drexel University in Philadelphia, majoring in New Media Development, which means I make sigs if anyone wants one. That's about it!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Welcome to our forums :)

Sorry I want be able to do the interview today.

Tomorrow we're holding our weekly base bust at 9:00 PM EST. I can probably meet with you some time before then if time permits.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Bloodfin to Starsider? How's that server doing anyways?

I'd recommend adding RID leadership to your friends list as any members you encounter along the way.

Of course, innocent plug coming: If you're looking for an active city (predominately RP), I'd recommend Fort Keen, Talus. Because of a bug, Fort Keen is not advancing to Level 4, but the nearest shuttleport is 1.5km, and we're about 4.5km away from Dearic. Keen is located between two PoIs (including the Imperial Detention Center), as well as being the most heavily defended Imperial player city, well, ever. Keen is also used to host some RP events. /way 5000, -4600 Talus

Other cities of note: Nar Shadda, located about 2km north of the Mining Outpost, is the RID "resort", very well decorated. Fort Victory is located on top of the Imperial Fort outside of Restuss. I have my DNA stored there for quick refreshing for the two Imperial buff houses over there. Finally, our capital, Fort Oasis is located about 2km east of Mos Espa and close to the Imperial Oasis PoI.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 pm

welcome to the forums! are you a stormtrooper? :)
Apathy is Death.

Galos

Post by Galos » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Not a stormtrooper, but I wear the armor since I think it's sweet. :D

Galos

Post by Galos » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Arev wrote:Bloodfin to Starsider? How's that server doing anyways?

I'd recommend adding RID leadership to your friends list as any members you encounter along the way.

Of course, innocent plug coming: If you're looking for an active city (predominately RP), I'd recommend Fort Keen, Talus. Because of a bug, Fort Keen is not advancing to Level 4, but the nearest shuttleport is 1.5km, and we're about 4.5km away from Dearic. Keen is located between two PoIs (including the Imperial Detention Center), as well as being the most heavily defended Imperial player city, well, ever. Keen is also used to host some RP events. /way 5000, -4600 Talus

Other cities of note: Nar Shadda, located about 2km north of the Mining Outpost, is the RID "resort", very well decorated. Fort Victory is located on top of the Imperial Fort outside of Restuss. I have my DNA stored there for quick refreshing for the two Imperial buff houses over there. Finally, our capital, Fort Oasis is located about 2km east of Mos Espa and close to the Imperial Oasis PoI.

Bloodfin is so great that I decided to transfer over here, because I couldn't handle the greatness. I've been inactive since before expertise hit, so I'm not too sure about it's current standing, I just decided to try something new and transfer.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 pm

you picked a good server. if you need any help with instances, contact me, Kioet' when i'm online. i'm just learning how to run them. (setting up groups and stuff)
Apathy is Death.

Fishy
Staff Corporal

Post by Fishy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:34 pm

If you need any help with trolling, have your people call my people ( TEH PMZ) and me and Waucod can schedule you in. AMIRITE WAUCOD?

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Welcome.