Corellian Dream Cantina Grand Opening!

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Corellian Dream Cantina Grand Opening!

Post by Arev » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:00 am

I just posted this ad on StarsiderGalaxy.com. I'd appreciate any and all I can receive from you all.

I will need the following:
3-4 Bouncers - 2 by the cantina, 1 working the armory
1 Tailor for "trinkets"
1 Small Corellian House (the two "bubble-room" variation) - decorated to look like an armory
1-5 Vendors moved temporarily to the cantina
- Trinkets, I'm looking for ideas right now. I'll make a separate post about this.

On behalf of our beloved Emperor Palpatine,
You are invited to celebrate the Grand Opening of
Corellian Dream Nightclub and Cantina
in the bastion of freedom and Imperial glory,
Fort Keen!

This tavern was generously donated by the Corellian Fort Commander Arev Basten for weary soldiers of the Empire and the loyal civilian contractors working in the Fort.
Citizens are required not to arm themselves while visiting the Fort as it is protected by a garrison of Stormtroopers, a series of Sentry Outposts, and Imperial Detention Center.
Armor and weapons must be registered with the Bouncer in the Armory prior to entering the Cantina.
Festivities and trinkets will be provided!
This event is sponsored by the most loyal soldiers of the Empire: Regal Imperial Defenders!

Featuring:
The Voice of Yhishara, the Poetry of San'jul, and the Dancing of Kai'lek and Jaidy, and more!

Activities:
Derjarik games, racing, sparring, and live entertainment!

OOC:
Where: Fort Keen, Talus (5000, -4600)
When: Saturday, Sept. 20th, 8 pm EST (5 pm PST)
Who: Imperials, Rebels, and Neutrals - Please be on On Leave
What to Wear: Imperials - Uniforms (either PA/formal), Neutrals - Civilian clothes, Rebels - Civilian clothes, please no Rebel armor/clothing

Notes:
  • Please don't read too much into the "Fort" as it's more of a "heavily armed Imperial Settlement" that is protected by Sentry Outposts and a (storyteller) garrison.
  • PvP /dueling is planned and because I'd like everyone to receive a fair fight, I'd ask that medics, regardless of faction, please buff all combatants.
  • Myself and other event planners are new at this, so if you have any advice, or would like to help in some form, please contact: Arev , Kai'lek or Jaidy.
  • Please enjoy yourselves!

NOTE: This is an RP event. While you don't have to RP to participate in the festivities, please do not hinder/discourage others from RPing. Honestly, RPing isn't that hard to get into. Just act natural, but don't be rude.
Last edited by Arev on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:37 am

*sigh* No responses from PAs. That's ok, thanks to some pretty cool folks in-game, chiefly Jaidy and Kai'lek, this might just work out just fine.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Just let me know if you need help with anything! I can bump your post on that forum too.