Howdy

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ulic'
Howdy

Post by Ulic' » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:41 pm

Greetings!!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know a little about me. My characters name is Artallis Sanyah, currently noob Jedi. My old toon was Ulic' Qel-Droma. (yes, from Kotor) 8) Currently a BH and ex Elder Jedi. (may return one day, but doubtful) Decided to just start a new toon as I have taken Ulic' about as far as I really want to go with him.

I have been around since phase 2 beta, although I have only had this toon for about a year. I was with SG for over a year in SWG as I was a longtime member in other portals with them. Left for several months due to RL issues and when I returned I had lost many of my friends within SG due to other game portals.

So I Left the Empire and joined up with a couple RL friends who were rebels. Joined TRGA soon afterwards and was a member until just recently. Now it is time for me to come back to my roots. (Hopefully there will be less torture sessions from Issele. 8) )

You guys and gals have always had a good reputation on the server and have always seemed to be quite active as I noticed your guildtag in a lot of the PvP. This is what brought me here as I prefer to be in an active and mature guild that is not known to be a bunch of smacktards. (AXIS, NYC, etc.)

I am a casual RP with lots of PvP and JTL experience. Have a couple other toons that I use to run a small shipwright business with a RL friend. Also have an alt that I do lots of PvP with that is currently grinding up Commando. (fire fire fire) :twisted:

Once I get my faction straightened out again I would love to set down with Lexx and discuss my application.
Last edited by Ulic' on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:58 pm

Great to have you on board Ulic'! My name is Leviathen, mayor of Fort Leviathen, secondary city of RID on Lok. Good to see you on the boards and I hope to see you in game!

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:59 pm

welcome to RID and be sure to use Member RID Chat

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:22 pm

Welcome to the forums. I'm the resident ex-SWG player who just won't leave. Oh yeah, I'm one of the friendly mods here. If there's anything I cna help you with, let me know.

Oh yeah, feel free to join us over in the GAT thread in RID Chat. Anything goes in there.

There's only a few main rules to the board. Try not to double post, try not to get into any flame wars, and post topics in the appropriate forums. Other than that, feel free to post your thoughts. There aren't many of us, but we're a lively bunch on here.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:26 pm

Don't double post or you fear Kurke's wrath!!!

and you can just hop into the GAT thread, don't worry about reading the 29 pages of random conversation, jsut jump in.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:57 pm

Yeah, it's mostly 29 pages of pointless chit chat. Still, it helps the time go by and keeps the off-topic posts in a centralized place.

So please, feel free to jump on in. Lev and me can get bored taking to each other all of the time... lol

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 am

Hmmmm, for some damn reason I can't view the members forums from my work. :(

Now what am I going to do all day if I can't forum whore?? :P

Ulic'

Post by Ulic' » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:00 am

That was me ^ ^

For some reason if I log in at the bottom, I can't see the members forums, but if I hit the big Log/Out button at the top I can. I think SOE is stalking me. :shock:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:54 pm

Yeah, they tend to do that to all of us.

Im Tele, and im sorta like the town idiot. Sometimes I have good, thoughtful posts, but most of the time I just say whatever pointless crap I can think of.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:27 pm

*Issele calls her Medical Torture Droid* :twisted:

Ulic'

Post by Ulic' » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:13 pm

Issele wrote:*Issele calls her Medical Torture Droid* :twisted:

Bah :P Stupid droid!!!!

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:13 pm

wawawawawa i want stupid totour droid (by the way i can't spell to save my life) :shock:

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Well I'm Waucod and I'm like Kurke ex SWG and I'll probably get it back soon and I'm the youngest guild member and first runner up idiot.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:07 am

Yup, im the original forum dunce :D