Leviathen!!

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kardath

Post by Kardath » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:45 am

Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote:hmm dat stinks have u tried recruting? maybe lowies who look new (we dont want enemy alts in rid) and offer them a small house to place .. or do u do dat already?

yea we've been recruiting. We are now the second largest pvp guild on the server. We could actually compete with IMPHL now.

Screw PVP. Show me 8 people in RID on at a given time to run the Droid Factory or the Corvette and I'll be impressed.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:01 am

I used to love solo-ing the corvette.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:07 am

i reackon i should be given recruitment rights since i am sexy :D and i am so this most liked person in RID :D :D :D :D

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Kardath wrote:
Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote:hmm dat stinks have u tried recruting? maybe lowies who look new (we dont want enemy alts in rid) and offer them a small house to place .. or do u do dat already?

yea we've been recruiting. We are now the second largest pvp guild on the server. We could actually compete with IMPHL now.

Screw PVP. Show me 8 people in RID on at a given time to run the Droid Factory or the Corvette and I'll be impressed.

corvette is soloable and who needs 8 for droid factory?
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kardath

Post by Kardath » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:17 pm

Apium wrote:
Kardath wrote:
Apium wrote:

corvette is soloable and who needs 8 for droid factory?

Not from everything I've read on it at the soe forums. And you need more than the two or three that's usually on at night to do the DF. You need 4 or 5 just to enter the codes to get in before the timer resets.

It's so frustrating being ingame wanting to do some of the harder mission stuff and the only other rid members on are only interested in pvp. That's all I ever hear in guildchat anymore. Pvp this, pvp that, get here to pvp, help with pvp, restuss pvp, pvp up the wazoo. I'm so sick of hearing about pvp it's not even funny.

When I joined rid pvp wasn't considered a big thing, now it seems like it's the only thing rid is about. I'm starting to think that rid should be split into two sections. rid for traders/space/pve and rid-r for all the pvp'rs. It's starting to make more and more sense to do that.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:27 pm

The problem is that the core of our players are PvPers first. Just ask, I know a lot of them will be happy to do the mustafar instances as a guild. I've been wanting to for a long time.

Kalice- Master Architect

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 pm

I dont feel there is any need to make a big issue over seperating the guild over that. Granted, a large majority of RID is into PvP but those that were interested in PvE when you joined are still into PvE now. All you need is to find the certain groups within RID that enjoys PvE or a combination of several activities. PvP may be the highlight now but we are still a diverse guild. I'd be happy to help with whatever quests you might need. Also remember sending guild mails to arrange for quests is fine too.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:03 pm

PVPers never like the PvEers and visa versa :P it seems like it is so rare to find people who enjoy both.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Takura

Post by Takura » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:31 pm

Right now I dont enjoy either..

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:52 am

I enjoy PvEing so I can get items and money for PvP if that counts :)

Kalice- Master Architect

Takura

Post by Takura » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:13 am

btw, this topic has gone way off track..

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:58 pm

i enjoy both ...

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:27 pm

Apium wrote:I enjoy PvEing so I can get items and money for PvP if that counts :)

But from my experience, PvPers never respect pure PvEers much. They always seem to expect those who do not wish to engage in PvP to still "defend" the guild and help participate in battles.

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:06 pm

Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote: We are now the second largest pvp guild on the server. We could actually compete with IMPHL now.

/friendlyguildwar

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:04 pm

Jal'Hadon wrote:
Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote: We are now the second largest pvp guild on the server. We could actually compete with IMPHL now.

/friendlyguildwar

Now don;t hurt yourself trying to do the quote like Jaysont...