Leave it to His Sexxiness...

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Leave it to His Sexxiness...

Post by Arev » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 am

...to keep the memory of Galaxies alive on Wookieepedia. I admit, I'm 99.9% sure that "StarsiderSWG" is Lexx. Are you playing on Emu or having a 100+ GB folder of every NPC that ever existed in the game?

I'm tempted to create a character on RID's TOR server, like I did for The Harbinger, Kio's server; but I barely play as it is. I'm honestly not into themeparks - they all feel like monotonous chores. I'm following The Repopulation, an indie MMO made by SWG and UO vets. The site admin is former Starsiderian Trixie. But otherwise, you can find me on The Ebon Hawk under my Sniper, Deon.

Your Sexxiness, have you graduated from college yet? How's that economy treating you? I'll be the first to admit it sucks for most grads. Anyone heard from Redaxe recently? He hasn't been on Skype in ages. PM me if you're looking for another Facebook friend.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Re: Leave it to His Sexxiness...

Post by Redaxe » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 am

Did somebody say my name? xD

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 am

Yo Arev :D

Good to hear back from you. I haven't been playing SWTOR as much lately, but if you're ever on Corellian Run, my character is named Yovel Lexxington lol. I do wish it was more of a sandbox game. I've been looking at an MMO called Infinity, which looks really cool, but it seems to be developed by a small team, so who knows if it'll ever be finished.

I graduated college, and in the meantime am looking to get an interim job until I start what I want for a career. It's definitely a tough time to graduate, but fortunately I think things looking to be okay in that regard.

I don't play Emu, just tons of screenshots on an external drive lol. And you're correct in making that assumption :P. A lot of what I'm doing is copying and pasting saved templates just to preserve the info. It's still a daunting task, so I'm thinking of uploading a lot of the screenshots to some place so that other users can upload and expand articles, as I may not have a lot of time to do so myself in the future.

I'm also making a Yoda Stories'esque game as a little tribute (with Game Maker), which I'll post here for download when I'm finished.

And hey Redaxxe!

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey man. xD
Congrat's on graduating! I swear I don't stalk the forums, I just happened to get the urge to check them yesterday after I was checking out SWTOR. Did you know a girl named Melanie Lee at your college by the way?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Haha thanks!

And no, I don't think that particular name rings a bell.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 am

im on harbinger, Saurat Seerdon :) sniper!

though i dont play anymore due to funding and im getting deployed so focusing on my army courses. I'm so lazy now!!! :D got my own place only been working 25 hours a week at walmart, once i get back from the deployment i won't have to work for a while. :)
Apathy is Death.

Red-Dawn
Corporal

Post by Red-Dawn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Wow .. we got some people coming out from the dust !

Red-Dawn
Corporal

Post by Red-Dawn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 pm

The Infinity MMO look like EVE Online but far more better ... sandbox style.
But will they deliver the job ?

Red-Dawn
Corporal

Post by Red-Dawn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:17 am

Hey Lexx,

If Infinity launches one day .. .are you going there ?
I will go for sure and i heard that they will do a kickstart in december ... i will participate in it !
The game seems really good and if they will really launch the game, thats for sure i will stop playing SWTOR and join this game

I'm looking for a mining corp ! Tell me if you hear something :-)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Really? That's pretty cool.

I'm honestly not sure yet what I'll do, I'm going to read their site to check it out. I'm wondering what sort of subscription model they'll use.