Question

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Question

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:53 pm

I have been looking for a guild to join, and I was directed to the website. I have a question though, whats with the racism? Why will you not allow certain races into certain divisions?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:13 pm

Hello guest. I am leader of RID. I wouldn't quite call it racism, but here are the reasons below, just to be helpful :)

1.) We dont want a high ammount of people in one division.
2.) We want to roleplay slightly about how the Empire goes about with aliens.

We understand it may sounds unfair, but if you really think about it, its not. All species can enter a combat division. Wookies, get their own Division, the Berserker. Mon Cals get to join the Medical Div., which requires both healing and fighting. Everyone can be a crafter or entertainer, and all are not disrespected. If you still feel interested in joining, you can leave some info here.

Thank you

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:29 am

Honestly, if you don't like it, don't join.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:18 am

Yes, Fikke put it quite bluntly heh. Really, RID has many traits that make it... well RID. This is one of them, including others. It doesn't mean we hate aliens, I mean afterall, faction recruiters already give penalties to aliens, IE. Charging more FP or insulting aliens if you slap a Storm Trooper or somthing. We dont insult aliens, but we give slight penalties like recruiters do. This is the Empire afterall... they enslaved aliens heh. I got this idea from other Imperial guilds. Some much more stricter. Yes, it's nothing personal, all roll play. If you would like to join you can, and if you dont, you dont have to. However, we dont change the rules unless somthing drastic occured. This applies to all rules.

Thank you,
Lexx Yovel

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:31 am

i agree look at me i am a rodian and i have done great things for RID

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:34 am

Yep, we have many loyal non-humans, some even leaders of divisions!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:35 am

just to tell you i am still on vacation but i have computer acces just couldnt bring a game for it like SWG

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:37 am

Oh, thanks for the note, looks like we are both on the forums at the same time :P

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:38 am

Yeah it does look like that

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:23 pm

i no im late, but im a leader of a division myself, in which all species are able to join. I also own the RID mall :) remember to buy stuff off of the ISB vendor and/or donate towards empty wallet syndrome, aka paying off mnyak lol

Tele