SUNDER extends Imperial greetings

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lanisius SUNDR
SUNDER extends Imperial greetings

Post by Lanisius SUNDR » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:19 pm

Hello -

I am Lanisius AKA Lan, the guild leader of Sunder. Just giving a shout out to all you RID members and looking forward to future guild operations.

A quick FYI about Sunder, we're Imperial save the Rebel pilot and trader here and there, we have approx 20+ active members and approx 6-12 on per night, almost full participation if an event is planned. We also own the city of Ashkelon on Lok & we've been active since launch.

Currently Sunder leadership comprises of the following:
Lanisius - CO
XTremeZ - XO
Niee - 2nd LT
Eliat - 2nd LT
Dathnic - 2nd LT

With your guild leader's approval feel free to register on our site and use the tag <RID> after your ingame name.

Lexx, I will PM you some of the other info we talked about.

Thank you.

-- Lan

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Glad to meet ya guys. Will register on your site soon :)

I hope we will get togheter to RID that rebel scum hehehe

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:00 am

Welcome to our forums Lanisius! I look forward to having RID and SUNDR work alongside eachother more often in the future :)

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Greetings, thanks for the post. What is the SUNDR website?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:39 pm

They are at www.sunderhq.org

Just be sure that when you register, your username contains <RID> at the end.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm

OMG SUNDR was around when i played on SS, do sir-steve still play?

Dathnic SUNDR

Post by Dathnic SUNDR » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome to us sunder guys. I am really looking forward to playing with RID. Please feel free to send a tell to Dathnic anytime any of you need anything im always open to role with friends of the Empire! :twisted:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Now I have to come up with an "Ally" avatar for you guys as well 8)

arramen

Post by arramen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome aboard Sunder> Looking forward to working with yall.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am

Hey Sunder! I had fun in Restuss with y'all earlier this week fighting some Rebels! I hope I get a chance to do it again sometime!

Tenvik

Post by Tenvik » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Dathnic SUNDR wrote:Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome to us sunder guys. I am really looking forward to playing with RID. Please feel free to send a tell to Dathnic anytime any of you need anything im always open to role with friends of the Empire! :twisted:

I have to say I have run a heroic with Dathnic and a few other Sunder guys as well as doing some Restuss the other day with Dathnic and Zorb for a bit and it was a blast. I am looking forward to running more events with RID and Sunder alike. Really looking forward tot he factional Friday with you folks as well as the Heroic runs I will be running on Fridays, this Imperial Network is going to be a awesome thing IMO. =) BTW Dathnic this is Ulso hehe

Zorbinafrii

Post by Zorbinafrii » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 am

Tenvik wrote:
Dathnic SUNDR wrote:Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome to us sunder guys. I am really looking forward to playing with RID. Please feel free to send a tell to Dathnic anytime any of you need anything im always open to role with friends of the Empire! :twisted:

I have to say I have run a heroic with Dathnic and a few other Sunder guys as well as doing some Restuss the other day with Dathnic and Zorb for a bit and it was a blast. I am looking forward to running more events with RID and Sunder alike. Really looking forward tot he factional Friday with you folks as well as the Heroic runs I will be running on Fridays, this Imperial Network is going to be a awesome thing IMO. =) BTW Dathnic this is Ulso hehe

/agree

and sorry, dathnic, for thinking you were Bovive and being really creepy at you on voice chat the first time we grouped ever.

it happens

Lanisius SUNDR

Post by Lanisius SUNDR » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:21 am

Hey guys, looking for a medic to run EK with this weekend. Please let me know if anyone fits this bill and we can coordinate :)

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:52 am

Lanisius SUNDR wrote:Hey guys, looking for a medic to run EK with this weekend. Please let me know if anyone fits this bill and we can coordinate :)

I'm sure Ulso would be up for it.

Lanisius SUNDR

Post by Lanisius SUNDR » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Bovive wrote:
Lanisius SUNDR wrote:Hey guys, looking for a medic to run EK with this weekend. Please let me know if anyone fits this bill and we can coordinate :)

I'm sure Ulso would be up for it.

Cool. I'll have my people call your people.