Daiho

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel
Daiho

Post by Daiho » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 pm

English isn't my first language! Thank you :P

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name:Daiho
Species: Mon Camalari
Faction and Rank : Imperial, Corporal
Number of PvP Kills: 17 (not enough)
Heroic Instance Access: ALL
Combat Level: 90
Profession: Elder Jedi
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Imperial, no squadron
Political Status: No but I can be one :)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)?
Yes, Woce Iarbid Engineer CL90 RID member, Piffe Oonik BH CL 80 non-RID member but would like to be one.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D?
Yes, Yjdeg Y'orsk and he is a real life friend

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? Only RID

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? Yes. I have been removed for inactivity I supposed :)

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: REB .... what REBEL never! They should ALL die! lol

What is your current citizenship status? Citizen of Fort Oasis and will be glad to be the Mayor of a city in the RID network

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? Yes but don't laugh about my english :P

What is your SOE forum user-name? fumbleproulx Do you use forums often?: Yes

What is your favorite of all planets? Which planet of the four do you prefer most?: Tatooine, Rori, Talus or Dantooine (those are planets with at least one R.I.D city): Dantooine for the dark atmosphere when it rain and after that Tatooine.

What time zone are you in? Quebec, CANADA (GM -5) What are your playing hours? Night What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: When I have time. I don't have a specific agenda.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: PvE. PvP and space

What is your real-life age? 24

What are your traits? I'm a good communicator and can use of my leadership to get other helped. How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: Will be glad if it can always work :)

Additional Information:

I'm born on Mon Calamari. When I was young, They took my family and I to become slaves of the Empire.They have put us in a desertic planet, Lok. Making some hard work, I was in a bad shape. So we decided to make a escape plan.The escape was a succes but in the process I felt in radioactive waste.That's why I'm red. One day,I left home to buy some ship parts and when I return home,my parents were killed.In the hand of my father,I found a Rebel badge.The Empire give us bad time but the Rebellion give me anger.So,I decided to start a fight against these Rebels.I engage my-self in the Empire,the side who have always took care of us when I was a slave.Now that I'm Jedi, I want to find the responsible and KILL HIM.

''There is no peace,there is anger.
(...)
There is no death,there is immortality.
There is no weakness,there is the Dark Side.
(...)
I am the destoyer of worlds.
I know the power of the Dark Side.
(...)
All the Universe bows before me.
(...)
In the death of the light.
May the Dark Side rule forever

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 pm

My favorite squid! :)