Future Events of RID

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Future Events of RID

Post by Arev » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello folks!

Let's talk about future events we'd like to see, both internally and with others.

Heroic Instance Night: We plan for at least two teams to run alternate instances, maybe two or three per group. Regrettably, because of the Medic shortages in the PA, Associates are requested to use their Medic alts if groups are short.

Base Bust Night: Let's face it, many planets still have Combatant bases lying around, untouched. So, we organize a two or three teams (using other PAs to fill in the empty spots) and we chose a couple planets and take what we can. It's especially important to remember to grab an XP buff beforehand, and most importantly, to place a new SF Imperial base in its place.

Blast from the Past!: As much as I am a Star Wars purist, we have alot of Clone Wars content. I propose an OOC party where we dress up appropriately in Clone Wars paraphernalia, equipping our Clone Wars weapons and driving our BARCs. This works great in association with an RID Base Bust or PvP Tournament (Jedi would wear Knight robes as part of their CW attire). Movie-based Clone Armors.

Insert RP Event here: As many of you know, I'm an avid RPer and have been meeting regularly with some of you to RP in Fort Keen. Socializing is great, don't get me wrong. But, it's time that we hold some sort of an RP event. We'll start small, RID-exclusive, then expand outwards. This could be something a preliminary celebration to our historic five-year anniversary celebration.

GO!

Amere

Post by Amere » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Well I'll RP if others will.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:47 am

And I'm usually willing to as well. That brothel last night was......unique. :) And don't forget my bar - Malray's - in Sarlaac City is open 24/7 to RP and if you ever wanna hold an event there just lemme know.