For Lexx:

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Jal'Hadon
For Lexx:

Post by Jal'Hadon » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:21 pm

1st duel, he won by droping razor wire at me feet and running around a wall. after i went around, i saw him heal twice to make up for my dots, drop a poisen cloud, then infuse himself. he then used cripple and ran away again. i incaped from the dot and he DB'ed.

i cloned and said, "now that i know your a duel proff sploiter, i want a reduel"

owned him w/o healing.

he said 1-1 and i only won cause he lagged himself out witht he trapz. not sure how thats my fault, but i agreed to a reduel.

he got 15 heals off in the 3rd fight, but he was double dotted from my new rifle, so he couldnt make up for the damage i was dealing out.

enjoy lexx :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:28 pm

/bow

Justice!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:33 pm

did we ever get up with OC about their same faction hunters? I just want to rub it in their faces how bad they got beat.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:08 pm

The guy who hunted you Apium is no longer in OC and I brought it up with Laico and other OC leaders.

As for the image that Matron posted... well long story long...

I was just finishing up recruiting a new member into RID. I was showing him the RID uniform selection when an unguilded level 90 Imperial dressed in Scout Trooper armor walked in (a prime RID recruit possibility I might add). Was kinda weird to see him wander in, so I asked if he needed anything, he say, "just looking for vendors." I had just finished up with the new RID recruit so I began talking to this Imperial. He asked what proffesion I was and so I told him I was an officer. He asked if I liked it and everything. He also asked what weapon I was holding. It was kinda odd that he was asking all this but I didn't think much of it at the time.

At that point, I offered him the position of joining RID, and he said he may consider it. I sent him some info to look over. He then said that he really just wanted to find some vendors. At that point I told him to follow me (I currently was holding an Intimidator Pistol and wearing casual clothes, wasn't ready for what would come next). I brought him into the mall, and he asked if there were any medic weapons. I told him I dont think so, but said, "well, there is this vendor... and now follow me to this other one..." Before I could begin my next sentence, I'm ejected from the mall bewildered.

I hear gun shots and for a moment thought a Rebel was in Fort Oasis, or I had somehow had a mental brain lapse and actually dueled this Imperial... Before I could realize exactly what was going on, I just start shooting with my pathetic intimidator pistol (which I dont even use for PvP use), and began shooting and healing... was too late to equip a gun or armor when I got incapped. At that point he DB'ed me when I realized it was a bounty...

I felt backstabbed, and all he had to say for himself was, "sorry, but I need the credits." That didn't quite cut it. I responded saying, "you are a disgrace to the Empire and should join the Rebellion." He replied with, "bwa hahah."

I had banned him from Fort Oasis, the mall, cantina and other places. Feeling upset, I contacted a Rebel (Matron) to kill this guy. I didn't think twice before asking to kill an Imperial... because as far as I'm concerned he's a traitor. Matron came across him in Restuss and well... he did his job. Hate siding with Rebels, but you gotta do what you gotta do... :evil:

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:39 pm

know why he was asking for medic guns......(n00b there are no medic guns...) cause he is a sploiting piece of shit lol. in all honesty lexx, even if you were suited up and ready, any officer would have a hard time taking a bh/medic.

he didnt enjoy having a lava cannon shoved up his ass though :D

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:30 am

I offered a BH who wanted to kill neva a position in RID too.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:46 am

There is a medic weapon actually... it's a disruptor pistol. Unless they removed it.

As for officers having a hard time in combat (although it may be true in my case), it isn't true in all cases. Officers can own in combat if used correctly. An example is Sergetov... who is unfortunately no longer with RID, but was a great officer PvP'er. Officer isn't a well utilized proffesion, and many people underestimate their importance (especially in group combat). Smugglers in my opinion are the *only* completely useless proffesion right now :lol:

I even though spies were once useless but was proved wrong with that :wink:

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:43 am

not saying officers arnt good, put you just wouldnt have the damage out put to take somone down that has 4 heals, 2 dots, 2 snares, and 4 strikes... :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:02 am

Your right, I had forgotten about his double proffesion :P

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:33 pm

after i cloned the 1st time ( :( ) i confronted him about it and said i wanted a rematch and all that. he played it off like its no big deal :lol: