Wazzup?

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Wazzup?

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:26 pm

Hey guys, I'm just finishing up my exams, and pretty soon afterwards I'm going to take a stab at this new combat update! Sorry I kind of left without any warning... World of Warcraft is more addictive than crack, and every time I went to use my computer, I found myself unwilling to use any other program that would reduce my WoW time... but I'm in desperate need of a break, and the summer is mere days away, and after discovering my yearlong acount was still active... after the hour and a half of patching last night (and I have Cable!), I'm ready to go. I should be on a fair bit within a week or too, but I'm probably getting on tonight.

So I'm back. Now would probably be a good time to flee to your respective homes and bolt the doors!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:33 pm

Yay oraf get ready to respec lol

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:48 pm

Heh, I have no idea how that works... got any tips? I'll be getting on in about, oh, an hour or so. I wonder if my house is still there... lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:50 pm

Heh, dont count on your house being there :P
But hey, you never know.

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:27 am

mine wasnt so i doubt yours is lol. Btw alot of people that play PS ended up playing WoW as well, i didn't even bother, you know why? Because the last few months over half of those people canceled it and came back. Many had the same reasons or various similar reasons. In other words, its a game that dies a while later on you have had the addiction kick in for a good while. May change when they add some big content or something, idk.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:18 am

Yeah, once they publish the PvP battlegrounds it's gonna have a lot more longevity... anyway, great to see you Xan! And my house IS there, its just condemned... does that mean my items are still there?

Xan

Post by Xan » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:36 pm

i think so

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:30 pm

yeah your items are still there i think they just decay even though they are in ur house.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:43 pm

From all the times iv seen you on, I take it battlegrounds in WoW were just what you needed to get pulled back in :twisted: