The Day Has Come

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Corvallon
The Day Has Come

Post by Corvallon » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Today is a very sad day for me and I never thought it would come. I will be departing from SWG when my accounts run out. I've agonized about this for several days and writing this is one of the hardest things I've ever done. There's going to be some radical changes occurring in my life in the coming months and I won't have the time to play. I'm not sure if I will ever return, but I do hope that I can.

I will carry with me all the memories, faces and seeds of friendship that I experienced in this galaxy far,far away. We're all one big extended family and I will miss all of you terribly, even my enemies. Thank you for befriending me and standing fast at my side. You are wonderful people and I wish you happiness and prosperity, where ever life may take you. My eyes are a bit blurry now because I'm crying. Even in a game, you can forge bonds that last forever and my heart feels this now, more than ever.

I'm truly sorry that my return was all to brief but life has other plans for me. We may meet again sometime, hold on to the hope. Lexx, if you feel it's best you may remove me from the guild. I don't have a nomination to replace me on the council, but I'm sure you'll find one that's suitable. I wish to keep my access to the board so I can stay in touch. Bovive has my Yahoo Messenger tag if any of you want to give me a shout from time to time.

I hate to say goodbye because it's so hard. My emotions are a whirlwind and I'm doing my best to speak from the heart. God, I wish that I knew you all out here so that I could say this in person but I have a feeling it would be even more painful then. In closing, we'll have some fun in these last days and RID some Reb scum. I want to go out with a bang.

Protect and preserve the Empire my friends.

May the sun always shine on your faces.

Love,
Dan.

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Well I don't know you very well but I am in a similar boat as yours. I hope things go well for you, Sir.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Sorry to see you go again Corv. If you need anything let me know mate.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 am

Really a shame to have to see you go Corvallon, but we understand. You made a great RID member and Councilman, so at least you'll be leaving knowing you've done RID a great service.

We'll keep your access to these forums maintained, so that we can keep in touch.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 am

see you around.
Apathy is Death.

Ahasya

Post by Ahasya » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:31 am

Sad to see you go and you will be missed.
Best of luck in everything and keep in touch.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Oh no Corv! It's always sad to say good bye to a mate! I hope you'll have success in RL and maybe to see you back in any game :)

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you everyone. It's been a pleasure and loads of fun. :D

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 am

Corvallon,
I haven't known you very long; however, in the time I have known you, you have had a positive impact on my gameplay. I am sorry to see you go; as, I would have liked to have gotten to know you better. I wish you luck and a fond farewell. I hope that everything IRL works out for the best for you and you are able to return soon.

Cheers,
Owebb

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

Do I have your yahoo messenger tag? I havnt used that in ages :P

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 am

Bovive wrote:Do I have your yahoo messenger tag? I havnt used that in ages :P

My sig has been fixed with my messenger link. I have you on my list Bo.