Diner

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Bovive
Colonel
Diner

Post by Bovive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:25 am

Hey All,

Not sure this is exactly the right place to post this but here it goes. Apparently even if you cancel your sub, you still accrue your 5 free packs per month. I just logged into TCG on an unsubbed account and got a Diner. Now I already placed a Diner in Fort Oasis For Lexx, but I was wondering if any other RID cities need one. I cannot offer to decorate it, but I can put the Mayor and whoever on admin.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:15 am

Interesting, well I'm sure there are plenty of places to put it:

Fort Sparta, Tatooine: Ran by Gounk/Darkachilles
Sarlaac City, Tatooine: Ran by Rett
Fort Victory, Rori: Ran by Erougn

It's pretty much your choice which one you like best, but those are my three main recommendations. The mayors would likely have no problem with having a diner in any of their cities.

There's also Fort Endeavour, Tatooine, ran by my alt, and Fort Legacy, Tatooine, ran by Osar. However, Fort Endeavour is a Level 2 city and near Fort Tusken. Since it's got no shuttle, it's a bit out of the way, but I'd have no problem with it being there either. Fort Legacy is okay, but I'd rather it go into one of the other cities which are more RID affiliated.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks for the info Lexx. I suppose Sarlaac City would be nice, getting back to my alts true roots and I do like helping Rett out. I know Daiho is also looking for help so guess it is up to you guys. Taking bids starting at 20m....just kidding!

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah as much as I'd love to have it, I am gonna need every square foot in FV to maintain/ regain status. Having the Imp base take up almost half of the city makes property gold.

And way to go Bovive, most people would have just sold it :-)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Yep, I can agree with ya there Erougn :)

Though since it's a free card, he doesn't even have the option to sell it. He's stuck with it whether he likes it or not :P

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 pm

oh yeah....well you're still a helluva buy Bo

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Does it have to be placed within city limits? If its not his primary residence I don't see the harm of putting it on the edge of the city. Diners are cool! It would make a really neat buff / safe house.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Yah it was free so Lexx is right, it is no trade. It can really be placed anywhere. I don't "think" that toon has claimed residence anywhere yet.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Well he could still place it for a price in someones city and add them to admin... so he should be commended for his donations...

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I'll give you 10 million if you put it in Fort Keen.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm not looking for credits, just a good home.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:05 am

You drive a hard bargain. Ok, I'll bend; you may take a screenshot with me - but only one!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:37 am

Bleh, I nearly forgot to list Fort Keen and Fort Nar Shadda as potential places as well.

Fort Keen is on Talus: Rank 3, ran by Arev
Fort Nar Shadda is on Dantooine: Rank 2, ran by Daiho

And no, you don't have to put the diner in a city. It's possible to place it outside city boundaries as well.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:46 am

place it in Fort Keen. you know you want to. ^_^ then again...the cantina there is chock full of good memories....and memories i can't remember, but the chatlog proved otherwise. :shock:
Apathy is Death.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 am

I guess I should post some details regarding this diner:

1) Individual that wants it will be responsible for maintenance
2) I will claim residence there
3) Individual that wants it will be responsible for decorating and admin rights
4) I will only place it inside of city limits, but anywhere inside those city limits that you want.
5) It is on an inactive account. I am unsubbing one account and will resub the Diner account after the other one runs out (approximately 25 days). So there is a little bit of a wait time there.
6) The Diner comes with no-trade deco but I will delete that because you would not be able to move it. I do however have a structures alt that can make all the Diner deco for you and I would be happy to do so. Catch is that the structures alt is the one I am unsubbing lol. So you gotta tell me what and how much of each u want before I switch over.
7) I "think" that both toons on the Diner account are using all their lots, so just give me a bit of time to transfer structures over to another toon to make room.
8 ) It seems only fair to hold a lottery for mayors that want this in their city. Above rules apply but also the city you want it in must be a RID affiliated city. Any mayor can request to be included in the lottery (which will be decided via an in-game dice roll). The mayor just needs to reply to this post by saying "I want in the lottery for the Diner" or something to that affect. So far the only mayor to say they want it I believe is Arev.
9) I can be bribed with beer.
10) 9 just seemed an odd number.