Thanks

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Thanks

Post by Monthigos » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

Hey I just wanted to thank Lexx, Eapebo and Meuho for helping me with the Kubaza Beetle caverns this morning. I've been stuck on this quest for a very long time. I've attempted to solo this quest multiple times over a year ago before they made all the creatures stronger, but I could never kill the foreman. The instance was definitely MUCH harder this time around.

I respecced to Medic last February from being a Spy since the NGE came out, but I haven't had much of a chance to play due to my deployment to Iraq. Let me tell you it was the most fulfilling and hectic experience I've had in SWG in a very long time. I really had to push the envelope of what I could do. There were times I was just mashing my heal buttons, praying my heals would recharge and go off before their health went all the way down. I'm glad that I had my hero ring on, because this instance would have ended prematurely.

Anyway we had a good plan, and it was well executed, and on the third attempt we ANNIHILATED that foreman! Cheers!

Let me just say that Lexx has a glass jaw! haha

Meuho got a nice ring out of his efforts! Grats!

Ysiermo
Staff Corporal

Post by Ysiermo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

Gratz on getting beetle caves done.Yeah medic is a bit trying with the heal cooldowns(and action after a certian point), what is your spec?

Kubaza really is just a matter of knowing what you have to do..

the little beetles will explode so when they die, you have to run away from there corpse to not get hurt.

2 ways to kill the foreman and depends on your group. if you have alot of DPS just spam attacks untill he dies and maybe if theres 2 extra dps they kill the beetles as they spawn, as the beetles exploding on the foreman gives it health. i think they hurt you to, not sure.

other is just get a tank preferably jedi and have them tank and attack the foreman till it dies. while rest of the group makes sure the beetles dont make it to him.