Am back... again

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Am back... again

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:52 pm

Hello all, I am back once again! So how is RID? Civil War, member removals, city alive and what not? :P

I hope not, but shed some details. Did the city get maintenance paid?

Anywho, nice to be back, will see everyone in-game, and will respond to all these posts.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:07 pm

Hope you had fun on your vacation Lexx.

Of course we had civil war, member removals, and the city is in chaos!!! HAHAHA!!! :lol:

Actually, we are still in one piece.

We had a few quarrels with some people, but for the most part is was uneventful and rather boring except for that little thing with the Feline Brigade (a.k.a. CATS).

Yes, Twsit/Ranx left the guild. I am sure you will read or hear about why. Thae also left. Now, the Cantina poofed, but no one stole it like Cell did when he took the base. Apparently, no one paid the maintenance on the Cantina. Ummm.... 5 people on admin and no one paid maintenance. I don't know if i should laugh or cry. Hehehe.

Aside from those things, myself and many other members have begun talking about the future of RID and where we want to go. I made a long @$$ post about a vision plan for our future. It is mostly opinions I have gathered from members in the guild. I hope more people go there and throw some more ideas in the ring. The main thing I have noticed in your absence is that we really want to move on from our recent past and make some progress towards the future.

Welcome back Sexy Lexxy, we got a lot of work to do. :wink:

But don't worry, we're gonna have fun doin it!

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:21 am

Welcome back Lexx, you'd be surprised how well the PA managed to stay together.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:27 am

I left for some reasons ect... but i have sold the hospital to kuiloo i didnt want to destroy it. Lexx i left your painting inside the hospital any time you wanna pick it up or leave it in the hospital. thanks

Good to have you back

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:16 am

Good to have you back Lexx, I keep missing you in-game. If you want to know what went wrong with the cantina, look at who had admin acess... lol.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHo HAD ADMIN LEFT!

Lol, oh well...

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:02 pm

lol are you serious everyone on admin left??

Yes

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:04 pm

Yeah, I think it was Xanus who checked the admin list... it was about 5-6 people too, lol

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:34 pm

dang i didnt know that. thats kinda funny but it sucks

twist...

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:18 pm

lol, true.

Why are you even posting here? I thought you left the guild?

COME BACK TO US TWIST! WE LOVE YOU! (Especially Xanus, but in a different, more disturbing way.)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:08 am

I might come back still decideing and stuff...